The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU nursing interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moominface88
Hey, just to let you know, I also had my child nursing interview in November - I phoned BCU admissions last week to see if there's any news, and they told me they won't let anyone know until end March/beginning April, as they want to interview all the applicants first, then make their decisions! So looks like it will be a 5 month wait between interview and finding out :frown:

Thats what i dont understand, if its a gathered field approach, how come some people have already been offered places? Can anyone explain this to me please?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by erm_okay
Thats what i dont understand, if its a gathered field approach, how come some people have already been offered places? Can anyone explain this to me please?

I have no idea. It's so annoying waiting. :frown:
Original post by topdot12
I have no idea. It's so annoying waiting. :frown:

Tell me about it. Im still waiting to hear if ive even been put forward for a selection test. I applied mid Dec so i know ive got abit of waiting to do.
Tell me about it. Im still waiting to hear if ive even been put forward for a selection test. I applied mid Dec so i know ive got abit of waiting to do.

I'm sure you'll hear back soon. Tell me when you xx
Ive had an offer from birmingham :smile:
I have an interview for BCU in March. Were the maths and english tests hard or were they basic maths? I've had a look on the website at the sample questions and they seem okay but I'm dreading it as reallllly want to get in to BCU. :frown:
I submitted on Dec 27 and haven't heard anything from my 4 choices, bcu being one of them. Going crazy from checking my email.
Original post by ShanSmith
I have an interview for BCU in March. Were the maths and english tests hard or were they basic maths? I've had a look on the website at the sample questions and they seem okay but I'm dreading it as reallllly want to get in to BCU. :frown:

The online papers are very similar
Original post by topdot12
The online papers are very similar
Are they? Well I seem to be doing okay with those so here's hoping! :smile:
Reply 149
Has anyone had offers yet for children's nursing for September 2016?? I had my interview on Thursday and was wondering when they get back to you?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys! I've got an interview on Friday just wondering with the maths and English tests, do they tell you in the same day if you get to be interviewed?
Reply 151
Original post by tiffsssx
hey guys! I've got an interview on Friday just wondering with the maths and English tests, do they tell you in the same day if you get to be interviewed?

Yeah they do😊 you do the tests on a computer and when you're finished the computer marks it straight away so you know straight after if you've passed or not X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Yeah they do😊 you do the tests on a computer and when you're finished the computer marks it straight away so you know straight after if you've passed or not X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay thank you! Is the maths test hard? X
Reply 153
Oh okay thank you! Is the maths test hard? X

No don't worry it's really easy it's just your basics, have a look at the practise ones on the uni's website, they are quite similar to the real ones😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
No don't worry it's really easy it's just your basics, have a look at the practise ones on the uni's website, they are quite similar to the real ones😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you you! And well done for getting in!:smile: x
Reply 155
Okay thank you you! And well done for getting in!:smile: x

I haven't got a place yet I had my interview on Thursday😊 but thank you anyway I really hope I get a place! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 156

Hey😊 how do you know that some people have already been offered places for children's nursing?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Hey, i have been offered an interview for Child nursing on PM of 17th March anyone else got interview then too?
has anyone had the child nursing interview already? x
Reply 158
I have a interview Monday for BCU, so nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaraQ
I have a interview Monday for BCU, so nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, I had mine on Friday and it was really nice and relaxed, they make you feel so relaxed and don't worry about the test either they were really easy, you'll be great!😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending