The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

BA Primary Education Interview- Professional Practice from???

I have an Interview for Edge Hill for Primary Education on Tuesday (26th January) and have only noticed going through my notes from them about the professional practice form. I can't seem to find it in my emails and don't have a clue what it is! Can anyone help? Thank you!!!
Original post by justjoanna3
I have an Interview for Edge Hill for Primary Education on Tuesday (26th January) and have only noticed going through my notes from them about the professional practice form. I can't seem to find it in my emails and don't have a clue what it is! Can anyone help? Thank you!!!

I have my interview on tuesday too! Is yours with QTS? I don't know anything about a professional practice form though, it doesn't say anything about that on the checklist I got from their website - where does it say about the form?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by natalieb31
I have my interview on tuesday too! Is yours with QTS? I don't know anything about a professional practice form though, it doesn't say anything about that on the checklist I got from their website - where does it say about the form?

Ah yes! how are you feeling about the whole thing? It doesnt say on the website, but if you go to the link on the website to download the booklet, it does say about it? I dont know if maybe they stopped that and didnt update it?
Original post by justjoanna3
Ah yes! how are you feeling about the whole thing? It doesnt say on the website, but if you go to the link on the website to download the booklet, it does say about it? I dont know if maybe they stopped that and didnt update it?

Oh yeah I see it now! I haven't received any form or heard anything about that so I'm presuming (hoping) that its just an old version of it & I'm super nervous, especially about the tests and the written task - I don't know what to expect!! What about you?
Reply 4
Thank goodness I'm not the only one!
Yeah I'm really nervous too, have no idea what's going to happen! I had an interview at Northumbria there on Wednesday and got an offer, so I'm kind of glad I have something now! But I have Liverpool Hope on Wednesday and I'm so stressed over both of them! I'm flying over on Tuesday morning from NI so I'm going to be running on pretty much no sleep, going to interesting!
Me too, this is my first interview so I have no idea what to expect! I'm nervous about pretty much every aspect of the day haha! I'm nervous about current issues too, I feel like I don't know enough! Where are you from? Sounds like such a busy time for you, I wish you luck!!
Reply 6
I haven't really look at anything, im really not prepared for this one! havent had the time!
Reply 7
I have my interview for primary ed at on the 11th, could anyone give me any tips on what to expect during the interview and what kind of things come up on the tests? Mostly worried about the essay part as theres so many questions they could ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending