The Student Room Group

Using men's toilet at music gigs

I did this for the first time the other day. We were at a gig and the queue for the girls toilet was ridiculous. My friend and I were absolutely desperate so we went in the men's. There were a couple of guys at the urinals and they just carried on and didn't really seem bothered. It's just a bodily function.

Has anyone else done this and do guys think it's alright?
I'm not going to judge you for having a piss.
Talk about hypocrisy. I got ejected for a club for going into the ladies. Okay, we were also trying to remove the electric hand dryer from the wall, but still, complete hypocrisy. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
To be honest, I wouldn't care, if you need to go, you need to go!

It is a bit hypocritical, but I can understand it, I wouldn't trust most men in a ladies toilets, and also the queues! Totally understandable!
Well Im sure the girls would mind if guys used their toilets, so I dont think you should.

Also there could be any nutters in there, a lot of rape does take place in public toilets, so just bloody wait in the queue next time.
I use the men's all the time it's completely fine :smile:
Reply 6
If they clearly blind I'd point it out, otherwise I'd just let them in the cubicle first if there's a queue (I get stagefright with urinals)
Tbh its fine if u did it once however those are the sorts of places where drunk people are (unless it was like an Andrea Bocelli gig or something rofl), so as someone else said some creep could have raped you in there, be careful
Original post by EmmaStark
I did this for the first time the other day. We were at a gig and the queue for the girls toilet was ridiculous. My friend and I were absolutely desperate so we went in the men's. There were a couple of guys at the urinals and they just carried on and didn't really seem bothered. It's just a bodily function.

Has anyone else done this and do guys think it's alright?

I dunno. Do you think it would be wrong if a guy was to walk into the female toilets?

I think a better solution would be to have gender neutral toilets with a separate room for urinals. A lot of the time the cubicles in the male toilets are mainly used when the urinals are full.
Reply 9
It happened all the time in clubs. Girls that do it think they're being edgy.
Original post by EmmaStark
If I'd waited any longer, I'd have wet my pants! The queue was really long.

Ok put your self at risk then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending