muslim so no, not even a handshake
Reply 6
Original post by maria.x
I'm okay with hugs and handshakes.

Original post by Matrix123
Nope

Original post by Anonymous
A guy touched me and i kicked him.

Is that every guy? Or are guys you like an exception?
Reply 7
Original post by Devify
More context would be good...

You're not exactly friends. You've spoken a couple times only.
Original post by Anonymous
A guy touched me and i kicked him.

But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back.
Reply 9
Original post by Sgt_Haytham
You're not exactly friends. You've spoken a couple times only.

No ._.
I wouldn't even let a girl touch me then X'D
no :indiff:
Depends on the guy.
Original post by Sgt_Haytham
Is that every guy? Or are guys you like an exception?

Tbh honest I'm like that with everyone. You can call me weird but I have as little contact with people as I can manage :tongue:

Original post by z33
No ._.
I wouldn't even let a girl touch me then X'D

Same! :biggrin:
Reply 13
I wouldn't let them @ me let alone touch me.
Bit of a vague question tbh. Surely it'd depend on where and for how long, and of course how much you know them and/or fancy them?
Original post by Dinaa
I wouldn't let them @ me let alone touch me.

@Dinaa :mmm:
Reply 16
@Dinaa, not sure you can do much about that one :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by WoodyMKC

he went there

EDIT: so did he
Original post by Andy98
@Dinaa, not sure you can do much about that one :wink:

well... @Dinaa you're gonna be getting '@'d by every TSRian with XY chromosomes soon X'D
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by WoodyMKC

Ruddy ninjas :cry:
I hug most of my girl friends - as in friends who are girls - and after you get comfortable with each other the girl starts wanting hugs when you split up - as in after going out to food or something
I have also kissed friends on the cheek

But the thing is you don't do this with every girl, only people you are really close with and know won't mind and before the first time there needs to be an icebreaker

Quick Reply