Scroll to see replies

Original post by Axel Johann

:nooo:

TO ARMS!!!!

[scroll]:horse:[/scroll]

:slap:

Spoiler

Original post by SophieSmall
Well that would be mighty inappropriate and immoral since I'm in a relationship so no lol

So depends on the guy meant "the boyfriend" :tongue:
Original post by SophieSmall
Depends on the context, but almost certainly assuming it's sexual. So I would tell them to remove their hand.

This girl I like let me... :colondollar:
Reply 43
Original post by Axel Johann
:ahee: :jumphug:

wait... :hmmmm:

so are you calling me a girl?

Spoiler

:hugs:

ahaha no no X'D you're not an acquaintance you're a friend :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
So depends on the guy meant "the boyfriend" :tongue:

Well right now it means that yeah because I have one, but next year I might not be in a relationship so it could mean just someone I'm interested in.
Original post by Sgt_Haytham
This girl I like let me... :colondollar:

Good for you
Reply 46
Original post by Zargabaath
But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back. But then you touched him, so he should've kicked you back. But then he touched you again, so you should've kicked him back.

Haha, reminds me of...

Spoiler

You're not exactly friends. You've spoken a couple times only.

In this context, it'd probably depend on how comfortable I was with them but as a general rule no, if I was comfortable with them then maybe friendly touches.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
In this context, it'd probably depend on how comfortable I was with them but as a general rule no, if I was comfortable with them then maybe friendly touches.

Is a thigh touch friendly to you?
Is a thigh touch friendly to you?

Depends where really but generally I think I'd find that sexual.

This whole question's a really individual thing though so were are going to be really varied responses
As the title states.
This is an o[en ended question with nothing to clarify the meaning of 'touch'.

1) What is the relationship to the person being touched?

2) What do you mean by 'touch'?

3) Where on the persons body is the touch?

4) Is the touch through clothing or under clothing?

5) Is the touch: general, affectionate, loving, accidental or sexual in nature?

W.T.F.?
Original post by uberteknik

1) What is the relationship to the person being touched?

We're aquaintances. I can't say we're "friends" yet because we've spoken a handful of times.

2) What do you mean by 'touch'?

What else could it mean? I touched her.

3) Where on the persons body is the touch?

Her thigh. I did touch her upper arm after too.

4) Is the touch through clothing or under clothing?

What do you mean "through" clothing. She had clothes on... it was in a seminar.

5) Is the touch: general, affectionate, loving, accidental or sexual in nature?

It was intended to be seual/affectionate... I really like her and couldn't help touching her.
In what context? To put it short, no.
We're aquaintances. I can't say we're "friends" yet because we've spoken a handful of times.

What else could it mean? I touched her.

Her thigh. I did touch her upper arm after too.

What do you mean "through" clothing. She had clothes on... it was in a seminar.

It was intended to be seual/affectionate... I really like her and couldn't help touching her.

What was her response to your 'touch'?
no but they do it anyway :s-smilie:
What was her response to your 'touch'?

Well she didn't pull away, tell me to stop or look disgusted/surprised.

I touched her again only minutes after too. We're talking.
Well she didn't pull away, tell me to stop or look disgusted/surprised.

I touched her again only minutes after too. We're talking.
Do you want a relationship with this girl? She most likely thinks you are interested but the only way to be certain is to talk to her.

Apologise that you touched her and say you find her very attractive and could not help yourself. Then ask her out for a date and take it from there.

Communication is everything.

P.S. don't make a habit of touching girls without first making it clear your intentions, you could end up in serious doo-doo if it's not appreciated as it can be construed as sexual harassment or even assault.
Do you want a relationship with this girl? She most likely thinks you are interested but the only way to be certain is to talk to her.

Apologise that you touched her and say you find her very attractive and could not help yourself. Then ask her out for a date and take it from there.

Communication is everything.

P.S. don't make a habit of touching girls without first making it clear your intentions, you could end up in serious doo-doo if it's not appreciated as it can be construed as sexual harassment or even assault.

Why should I apologise for touching her lol? Shall I apologise for being attracted to her too?

I've always touched girls I like... that way I can't be put in the friend zone. Either they're attracted to me or they reject me.

It would only be sexual assault or harrassment if I kept doing it after she said no... or if I touched her somewlhere highly innappropriate like her fanny or her tit.
Why should I apologise for touching her lol? Shall I apologise for being attracted to her too?

I've always touched girls I like... that way I can't be put in the friend zone. Either they're attracted to me or they reject me.

It would only be sexual assault or harrassment if I kept doing it after she said no... or if I touched her somewlhere highly innappropriate like her fanny or her tit.
Carry on buddy and get what's coming to you. :wink:
I've met lots of girls. Some i have simply glanced at, some ive spoken to, some ive shaken their hand, some ive held hands with and walked in the park, some ive hugged,some ive hugged a little longer,some ive kissed,and some ive slowly undressed,kissed and made slow passionate love with. The secret is to know when and what is appropriate with whom.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending