The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2016(StirlingUniveristy)

Hey! Just found out I managed to get an Interview for Stirling University at Inverness Campus!, Just wondering if anyone else has one! X
Reply 1
I haven't heard anything from Stirling yet :frown:

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Is yours for Inverness Campus too, Im sure you will get one! Good luck too you too x
Original post by Erin1985
I haven't eard anything from Stirling yet :frown:

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
No its for Stirling campus!

I hope so the waiting is stressing me out. I hav a test at UWS on Friday and I'm getting myself up to high doe trying to remember how to do basic maths pmsl!
Reply 4
I'm getting really worried about my place at Stirling right now since results day is so close. Last year I got and A (ICT), B (Health and Social Care) and a D (Biology). I repeated biology this year in the hopes of getting a C instead but I'm worried that I haven't done that.
If I got an ABD again would they still consider me because I actually need CCC? Is anyone else feeling like this?
Original post by Erin1985
No its for Stirling campus!

I hope so the waiting is stressing me out. I hav a test at UWS on Friday and I'm getting myself up to high doe trying to remember how to do basic maths pmsl!

Hey! I am hoping to go to UWS. Which campus have you applied to? Are you excited about your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending