The Student Room Group

Do your parents keep memory boxes for you?

watching a youtube video where Pointless Blog went through his memory box his parents have kept for him just wondering , does everyone have a memory box of things they had when they were a child?
Yeah, my mum has kept various things like my baby clothes, pictures I've drawn etc from when I was little. For some reason she's also kept all the teeth I've lost over the years as well :s-smilie:
Reply 2
no...

we're not that type of family i guess x'D
Original post by CasperlEE
watching a youtube video where Pointless Blog went through his memory box his parents have kept for him just wondering , does everyone have a memory box of things they had when they were a child?

Nope, it'd be so cool if they did I think. My parents have only kept photos and random pieces of work that I now have :biggrin:
Nope :lol: I have a few things like my baby blankets, jumper/hat that my mom knitted for me but thats just sitting in a cupboard somewhere
My mum has a lock of my hair (from when I first got it cut), and my umbilical stump, but not some cute drawing I did or something, which I've always found really weird. Of all the things she could keep? But, hey, it's cool to look at.
Lol I don't even have memories of my mother and father being together, forget my own memory box from childhood. The only memories I have from my childhood is that of moving here and there and inconsistent lifestyle.

Quick Reply

Latest