The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Hey everyone (:

Does anyone know what proposed changes are going to take place in the 2016 curriculum? Can't seem to find much information on what the specific differences between the old and new curriculum are on their website!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by aw1997
Hey everyone (:

Does anyone know what proposed changes are going to take place in the 2016 curriculum? Can't seem to find much information on what the specific differences between the old and new curriculum are on their website!

I was literally just about to ask that :tongue:

Was the interview at kings similar to St George?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1083
I have a Num & Lit. test day at Kings this coming week. Could anyone kindly tell me how the day is laid out? What do I have to revise on in terms of their MMI's? Also what sort of documentation should I carry with me?
Thanks alot
Hey guys does KCL reply to the messages we send on KCL's messaging system with the passport and certificates? I"ve sent mine in December and still haven't got any response..
Original post by GKT
I have a Num & Lit. test day at Kings this coming week. Could anyone kindly tell me how the day is laid out? What do I have to revise on in terms of their MMI's? Also what sort of documentation should I carry with me?
Thanks alot

How come you have a Num & Lit test? Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hyejee97
Hey guys does KCL reply to the messages we send on KCL's messaging system with the passport and certificates? I"ve sent mine in December and still haven't got any response..

I didn't get a response either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hyejee97

I guess sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't? I got a reply just saying something like 'thanks for your message, we can confirm we've received your additional documents'
Original post by thechemistress
I guess sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't? I got a reply just saying something like 'thanks for your message, we can confirm we've received your additional documents'

I got that one too, but then I sent another certificate couple a days ago and I didn't get a reply so yeah I think it's just that they sometimes don't reply maybe @hyejee97
Glad that interview is out of the way! Could anyone tell me a bit about sports at King's? Some uni's separate the medical sports teams from the rest of the uni, also what sports are available?
Original post by arnoldschnitzel
Glad that interview is out of the way! Could anyone tell me a bit about sports at King's? Some uni's separate the medical sports teams from the rest of the uni, also what sports are available?

Yes me too! I am aware that Kings has a GKT teams for football, hockey, rugby, netball for girls and I think cricket for boys. I know that the girls football team take part in the BUCS and LUSL leagues........and they're pretty good :wink:
Glad interview is over too! How did you find it? Felt it was ok. But you don't know sometimes.
Original post by Tsar007
Glad interview is over too! How did you find it? Felt it was ok. But you don't know sometimes.

Same! It wasn't too bad, but not great either. I really hope we hear back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RoseV666
Yes me too! I am aware that Kings has a GKT teams for football, hockey, rugby, netball for girls and I think cricket for boys. I know that the girls football team take part in the BUCS and LUSL leagues........and they're pretty good :wink:

Ah awesome! I don't know it it's naive but something I really find exciting is the prospect of getting involved in all the sports and societies. Now I just need to get that damn offer, haha! How did you find it?

Original post by Tsar007

Nothing particularly threw me, but I did get a bit jittery at the start and could've answered a couple of questions better. I think that's natural after an interview though! I'm pleased nonetheless, and glad it's over. How did you find the campus? :smile:
Original post by Tsar007

Original post by arnoldschnitzel
Ah awesome! I don't know it it's naive but something I really find exciting is the prospect of getting involved in all the sports and societies. Now I just need to get that damn offer, haha! How did you find it?

It was ok I guess, I have to say the interviewers were so friendly and sweet. Nothing put me off too much, I think I could safely say it made me want to go to king even more... :biggrin:
Hey Guys

1st year Kings med student here

if any of you need any advice regarding the med school itself don't hesitate to ask me :smile:

Just to let you guys know KINGS IS A AWESOME MED SCHOOL !
Original post by Mad-Scientist
Hey Guys

if any of you need any advice regarding the med school itself don't hesitate to ask me :smile:

How long after your interview did you get the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beenieeee
I think I enjoyed it overall though, went soo quickly! :redface:
They told us they only give places on interview performance😳

Have you got / had a King's one ?

Thats not entirely true. They say in person and on the website that they use ukcat to differentiate between competitive applicants.

yeah had my kings one yesterday, don't quite know what to take from it. they interview 1000 and give 450 offers so not gonna get my hopes up
Reply 1098
Has anyone emailed to ask when we can expect the bulk of offers from the December interview batch to be sent out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mad-Scientist
Hey Guys

Hey thanks for your help!

Firstly why is the student satisfaction so low?
Secondly whats the medics accommodation of choice (if there is one) and whats it like?

Latest