The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jesswarby
Hi how quickly did the university get back to you with your offer. I had my interview yesterday afternoon, I know I'm not expecting a reply yet, but would be interesting to know how soon replies are sent out to other people
Thanks x

2 weeks! My interview was the 5th and I heard back from them on Tuesday (the 19th). When I had an offer from them last year I didn't hear back until March so don't worry if you don't hear straight away!
Original post by Rory_M_
Took me just under 2 weeks (5th Jan interview until 18th Jan offer) for Keele.

what kind of offer did Keele give you?!
Reply 842
Original post by ksharples
what kind of offer did Keele give you?!

Just a regular conditional of ABB
Reply 843
Original post by jessjkc
Thank you, how's it all going for you!!

Some good some bad.
2 Rejections, 1 offer, 1 interview done and waiting for response and not heard from 1 yet at all.
Original post by Rory_M_
Some good some bad.
2 Rejections, 1 offer, 1 interview done and waiting for response and not heard from 1 yet at all.

Whose your offer from and interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 845
Original post by jd1234567
Whose your offer from and interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

keele offer and nottingham interview done
Original post by Rory_M_
Just a regular conditional of ABB

Is it NHS funded?
Reply 847
Original post by ksharples
Is it NHS funded?

Yes
Original post by Rory_M_
Some good some bad.

Same as me! Taking the rough with the smooth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 849
I have when is yours?
Reply 850
Has anyone heard back from Northumbris regarding interviews and any offers back from UWE, Leeds Beckett and Brighton?
Original post by Jmil
Has anyone heard back from Northumbris regarding interviews and any offers back from UWE, Leeds Beckett and Brighton?

I havent heard anything from Northumbria either.
Original post by jessjkc
I haven't heard for cardiff or keele either!!

I also haven't heard from Keele and I applied in November! :/
Anyone else got an interview this week for Birmingham!?? Absolutely pissing myself!!!
Original post by HearMeRoar
I also haven't heard from Keele and I applied in November! :/

Yeh same!!
Reply 855
I had my interview at Keele on Friday 😁 , now all I can do is cross my fingers on pray xx
I had interviews for Keele, Cardiff, Bournemouth and UWE in late November/December. Has anyone heard back from these universities yet with offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThisIsNotMyNamex
Anyone else got an interview this week for Birmingham!?? Absolutely pissing myself!!!

Meeee!! 27th?

Bit worried about this one tbh but I've already done 3 so I'm not preparing too much. I've found that they ask such similiar qs that the words just pour out of my mouth so there's no point putting too much pressure on myself.

Have you done any before? :smile:
Could anyone explain the difference between physiology and physiotherapy. Not many universities offer physiotherapy and I am a bit confused with the differences between the two. I have checked and found out that you get placement in the first year for physiotherapy, is this the only difference? Also, how much work experience did you guys get for physiotherapy? Thanks
Hey guys,

In my last year doing a Sport Rehabilitation degree and I applied for physio just before the deadline on the 15th January. Just wondered if anybody was in a similar situation, and what their experiences have been so far in terms of interviews and offers for the postgraduate student undertaking an undergraduate course.
Also, for anyone else who applied late, have they heard anything back yet in terms of interviews?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending