The Student Room Group

What do you think about open relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greatguy16
They look really annoying.

I must ask why do you have one in the first place lol?

I don't own one lol, I was just trying to get you in the mood :sexface:

I'd love to have one though, unfortunately they're not as sassy as emporer Kuzco :emo:
Original post by EllainKahlo
I haven't been this amused in a while, keep it coming.

lol you know its true dont you Emma. You are crazy. :u:

Your Boyfriend need to watch his back whoever he is.

Bye Emma.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I don't own one lol, I was just trying to get you in the mood :sexface:

I'd love to have one though, unfortunately they're not as sassy as emporer Kuzco :emo:

Well you did the complete opposite :colonhash:

Really? tbh I didn't know what it was until you mentioned it and I looked it up.

By the way what is up with your name? How do you come with this stuff? :lol:
If they're happy with it then fine, but it's really not my thing.
lol you know its true dont you Emma. You are crazy. :u:

Your Boyfriend need to watch his back whoever he is.

Bye Emma.

I know a few people currently in open relationships, I'm not one of them and don't plan to be. I find it funny you care so much about the love-lives of others. It's sweet, actually.

Also, just letting you in on something, 'Bye Emma' is not a thing :wink:
But you can make it happen, believe in yourself.
Personally, I wouldn't do it, but each to their own.
I wouldn't rule it out until I've actually tried it

Posted from TSR Mobile
great :smile:
Well you did the complete opposite :colonhash:

Really? tbh I didn't know what it was until you mentioned it and I looked it up.

By the way what is up with your name? How do you come with this stuff? :lol:

How do you know the opposite mood wasn't what I was trying to get you into :sexface:

well #themoreyouknow

only god can judge me o k. (idk, but what I do know is that this is how I feel when I think of my username: )
Original post by clonedmemories
If I can see a genuine improvement in myself, and if others can see that improvement as well, then it was worth it. If I'm happier now, then it was worth it.

I mean your telling yourself it was the only way rather than possibly easier means, but I shouldn't stop you doing that, whatever keeps you comfortable at night.
I know a few people currently in open relationships, I'm not one of them and don't plan to be. I find it funny you care so much about the love-lives of others. It's sweet, actually.

Also, just letting you in on something, 'Bye Emma' is not a thing :wink:
But you can make it happen, believe in yourself.

Psycho girl says what?

lol thats you- you knowing as the psycho girl.
I don't care about your love live. I am just saying you sound like one of those crazy girls that follows her bf around with a knife just in case.

I will make 'bye Emma' a thing and I twill be dedicated to you. :u:

lol Emma I am mocking you so much here- you mad? lol what you going to do about it emma? :colondollar:

Bye Emma.

only god can judge me o k. (idk, but what I do know is that this is how I feel when I think of my username: )

really funny :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Psycho girl says what?

lol thats you- you knowing as the psycho girl.
I don't care about your love live. I am just saying you sound like one of those crazy girls that follows her bf around with a knife just in case.

I will make 'bye Emma' a thing and I twill be dedicated to you. :u:

lol Emma I am mocking you so much here- you mad? lol what you going to do about it emma? :colondollar:

Bye Emma.

Just to support your cause, I'm about to change my name to Emma.
Original post by cubic^3
really funny :smile:

just trying to get 5 posts so i can vm shh

omg you're on 5!!!
How do you know the opposite mood wasn't what I was trying to get you into :sexface:

well #themoreyouknow

You are a terrible person if that was what you were trying to do. :biggrin:

You name is awful. You dont deserve to feel fabulous. You deserve to fell bad about you disgusting name.

Spoiler

Psycho girl says what?

So you just call everyone a psycho until they come up with a reasoned argument then don't reply? Interesting debating technique.
Just to support your cause, I'm about to change my name to Emma.

Shut up Emma. Stop making light of this. I have embarrassed with my comments- get mad. :angry:
You are a terrible person if that was what you were trying to do. :biggrin:

You name is awful. You dont deserve to feel fabulous. You deserve to fell bad about you disgusting name.

Spoiler

You seem to be more upset about my username than I am

i guess it doesn't match to "greatguy16" :////////

Still feeling fab u lous :flutter:
Original post by Dheorl
So you just call everyone a psycho until they come up with a reasoned argument then don't reply? Interesting debating technique.

You and emma would be suited to each other. Both of yours are bat-**** crazy and yours will probably kill each other. :rolleyes:
You and emma would be suited to each other. Both of yours are bat-**** crazy and yours will probably kill each other. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you fail badly as a troll. You're neither funny nor annoying, just slightly weird and feeble tbh. Hey ho, well done for trying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending