The Student Room Group

gymshark

How long does it normally take for gymshark to deliver to uk ?

I've ordered my things a week go and I've also read reviews that their delivery and customer service is awful ! Does anyone know any contact details or order information ?

Scroll to see replies

They are based in the UK so probably about 3-5 days.
Their delivery has always been on time for me. You probably have to email them or contact them on social media.
Not to mention they have a reputation for being worn by bellends :tongue:
[QUOTE=WoodyMKC;62246211]Not to mention they have a reputation for being worn by bellends :tongue:

The guy who repeatedly walked over and checked what i was lifting on separate exercises (not as subtly as he thought) was wearing the light blue full length top of theirs :tongue:
Tbh, i liked the top haha.
More of an Alphalete guy myself :wink:

OP - i'd maybe get in contact, it should be here by now tbh.
expensive as hell
Original post by Unistudent77
The guy who repeatedly walked over and checked what i was lifting on separate exercises (not as subtly as he thought) was wearing the light blue full length top of theirs :tongue:

OP - i'd maybe get in contact, it should be here by now tbh.

It's always that same ****ing light blue top :rofl: I don't wear anything special, just gonna get it sweaty every time I wear it so what's the point really :lol: Best it gets for me is Adidas Nizzas and some shorts or Nike trackies and mid-tops on leg day, and usually just some unbranded loose vest.
[QUOTE=WoodyMKC;62246691]It's always that same ****ing light blue top :rofl: I don't wear anything special, just gonna get it sweaty every time I wear it so what's the point really :lol: Best it gets for me is Adidas Nizzas and some shorts or Nike trackies and mid-tops on leg day, and usually just some unbranded loose vest.

Haha, i was close to buyin it before but was like nah. As you say, what's the point really.

I have a mediocre 'gym king' top (which is becoming alarmingly tight - in a good way but still) and then bought another alphalete one. Occasionally wear non-descript ones too and old 'good' tops.

I care more about the joggers tbh. I usually wear shorts but the leg extension machine is killing my shins so will start wearing attire which covers them. Initially bought 'gym king' joggers but they are too comfy and warm for the gym so just chill in them most days haha. Like one of those w**ks who wears gym clothes 24/7 but in my defence that's not in public and secondly, unlike half the folk at uni wearing trackies or leggings (depending on gender) i actually go to the gym with a degree of frequency.
Original post by tiger27
How long does it normally take for gymshark to deliver to uk ?

I've ordered my things a week go and I've also read reviews that their delivery and customer service is awful ! Does anyone know any contact details or order information ?

They take me 1-2 days for them to ship it out and then 1-2 days to arrive.
Overall 3-4 days shipping in uk.

Original post by WoodyMKC

Hey no fair! I wear gymshark clothes they are comfortable and make me feel better when in the gym. I'd rather spend money on better clothing for gym then going out wasting £ on drinks. Everyone spends money differently. :smile:

Spoiler

I have the gymshark seamless blue aqua shirt. Is that the one your on about?
Funnily enough I also have Alphalete gym apparel aswell :biggrin:

Tip: Be cautious on shipping charges + Custom fees both separate if you buy clothes abroad. fking cost me a lot. Alphalete is less fitted/customised to your physique compared to gymshark clothing and is more lose. I don't know if that makes sense? I like them both though! :smile:

Original post by SAhm95
expensive as hell

Not really, I bought gymshark clothes when there was massive sales on Black Friday and saved it all up until then e.g leg bottoms £30 and was on sale for £20 and then I got 10% off using a code so £17 and shipping was covered.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Hey no fair! I wear gymshark clothes they are comfortable and make me feel better when in the gym. I'd rather spend money on better clothing for gym then going out wasting £ on drinks. Everyone spends money differently. :smile:

Not really, though :rofl: Nah, on a serious not I'm not really bothered by what others are wearing, Gymshark gear is always the butt of many jokes between the guys in the changing rooms though :lol: Think it's just where they've got a bad rep where all the bicep boys wear them really.
[QUOTE=XxKingSniprxX;62247485]Everyone spends money differently
I have the gymshark seamless blue aqua shirt. Is that the one your on about?
Funnily enough I also have Alphalete gym apparel aswell :biggrin:

Tip: Be cautious on shipping charges + Custom fees both separate if you buy clothes abroad. fking cost me a lot. Alphalete is less fitted to get customised to your physique and is more lose if that makes sense?
I like them both though! :smile:

Not really, I bought gymshark clothes when there was massive sales on Black Friday and saved it all up until then e.g leg bottoms £30 and was on sale for £20 and then I got 10% off using a code so £17 and shipping was covered.

True. However, since i'm small/medium i have refrained for splashing out. Need to wait until i'm firmly a 'medium'.

Yeah, that's the one! Haha (i think).

Yeah, i ordered the 'Wolverine' top and the grey joggers from Alphalete. Love CG haha.

$17 wasn't too bad. Cost me $100 for both so (£74).
Yeah, i worry the medium top will be too big but meh. I'll put it in the wardrope until later in the year (worst case scenario). I know i'm a medium with the bottoms so that's fine.
Not really, though :rofl: Nah, on a serious not I'm not really bothered by what others are wearing, Gymshark gear is always the butt of many jokes between the guys in the changing rooms though :lol: Think it's just where they've got a bad rep where all the bicep boys wear them really.

You: :hahaha:
Me: :bricks::broken::cry:
I care more about the joggers tbh. I usually wear shorts but the leg extension machine is killing my shins so will start wearing attire which covers them. Initially bought 'gym king' joggers but they are too comfy and warm for the gym so just chill in them most days haha. Like one of those w**ks who wears gym clothes 24/7 but in my defence that's not in public and secondly, unlike half the folk at uni wearing trackies or leggings (depending on gender) i actually go to the gym with a degree of frequency.

Same here mate, I always get hot when I'm training and usually wear shorts but the leg extensions and leg curls are brutal on bare skin haha, so trackies are a must. Yeah my sis came in wearing gym leggings and Nike Free Runs once, I asked if she'd just come to the gym and she said she hadn't and looked at me confused as to why I'd asked :lol:
x

I bought the lavender shirt with the grey wolverine bottoms from Alphalete.
I :heart: them.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
You: :hahaha:
Me: :bricks::broken::cry:

Maybe I'm just one of those hipsters who refuses to wear what's popular :rofl:
[QUOTE=WoodyMKC;62247761]Same here mate, I always get hot when I'm training and usually wear shorts but the leg extensions and leg curls are brutal on bare skin haha, so trackies are a must. Yeah my sis came in wearing gym leggings and Nike Free Runs once, I asked if she'd just come to the gym and she said she hadn't and looked at me confused as to why I'd asked :lol:

Yeah, it's not comfortable. Will have to brave it Tuesday but hopefully will have new joggers for Fridays leg session.

Hahaha, exactly!
Why do some girls look like they are always going to the gym?!? Just annoys me. Surprised your sister doesn't hit the gym given your dedication?
It was when my sister said she could squat more than what her built male friend weighed that i was like hmmm maybe i should hit the gym haha. She isn't a 'lifter' i wouldn't say but makes a better attempt that most girls walking around in leggings!

[QUOTE=XxKingSniprxX;62247827]I bought the lavender shirt with the grey wolverine bottoms from Alphalete.
I :heart: them.

I'm excited haha
Surprised your sister doesn't hit the gym given your dedication?
It was when my sister said she could squat more than what her built male friend weighed that i was like hmmm maybe i should hit the gym haha. She isn't a 'lifter' i wouldn't say but makes a better attempt that most girls walking around in leggings!

Oh she does, she hadn't been that day though but was walking around wearing gym clothes :lol: Odd.
Impressive :redface: Yeah my sister isn't a serious lifter but most of her workouts consist of resistance machine work, which is infinitely better than being a cardio bunny :biggrin:
[QUOTE=WoodyMKC;62248239]Oh she does, she hadn't been that day though but was walking around wearing gym clothes :lol: Odd.
Impressive :redface: Yeah my sister isn't a serious lifter but most of her workouts consist of resistance machine work, which is infinitely better than being a cardio bunny :biggrin:

Fair enough then!
Meh, she gives it a go. Does too many classes and s*** like that as opposed to consistent lifting/training but each to their own. Sounds like they are similar re not 'lifters' but they are better than just treadmill, take selfie, leave gym, post on fb about gym, take photo of healthy meal post gym.... As if someone actually gives a **** (well if the random girl is really hot then fair play :wink: but normally i get annoyed by these narcisstic gym bunnies)
(edited 8 years ago)
Maybe I'm just one of those hipsters who refuses to wear what's popular :rofl:

Im one two it seems

Shorts/ trackies an old T-shirt das it mane

Gymshark stuff requires a remortgaging of a house lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why buy expensive stuff to get sweaty and dirty? Old uni stash? tick. Crappy old t shirts? tick.
Reply 19

Lol, I always thought it must be one of them brands.

I just wear loose joggers and a t-shirt.

What makes me laugh even more are guys (and girls) who wear really tight clothes to the gym, I mean, how? I need everything loose and comfy, I struggle to squat when I have tight boxers on looool.

Quick Reply

Latest