The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kandykissesxox
image.jpeg

erm

Nicole Scherzinger's younger twin/10 :biggrin:
Original post by saeed97
Im just here for reps.

May those who rule the tsr realm hear my cries and return to me that which is rightfully mine.
Original post by RobML
No, I want to witness the conclusion of this beautiful love story with my very own eyes <3

It's cringe on like yr7 level convo srsly. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
Nicole Scherzinger's younger twin/10 :biggrin:

haha not even but aw!!! :colondollar:
Reply 1863

Spoiler

i know u are but what am iiii
haha not even but aw!!! :colondollar:

Yes even :h:

Spoiler

You are the 'they' Dj Khaled warned me of. Congrats, you played yourself.
Ok have now looked through this thread and realised most people acc take this kind of seriously and post really nice pics of themselves. To negate the pic from before to an extent (because taking it down is superfluous now I've been quoted) and avoid you all thinking I'm absolutely totally ugly, please find attached (not that it's much better.. My eyes look uneven and the lighting is so terrible it looks like I've filtered it but w/e)
IMG_20160125_002433_010.jpg
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Ok have now looked through this thread and realised most people acc take this kind of seriously and post really nice pics of themselves. To negate the pic from before to an extent (because taking it down is superfluous now I've been quoted) and avoid you all thinking I'm absolutely totally ugly, please find attached (not that it's much better.. My eyes look uneven and the lighting is so terrible it looks like I've filtered it but w/e)

Spoiler

I always pictured you as blonde, not sure why. :iiam:
Original post by SeanFM
I always pictured you as blonde, not sure why. :iiam:

:rofl:

EDIT: I just got this fgs

You were alluding to Alice :facepalm:
(edited 8 years ago)

omg i had forgotten just how beautiful you were :shock:

:love: xxx

Everything is different the second time around.
Original post by CoolCavy
omg i had forgotten just how beautiful you were :shock:

:love: xxx

Haha shh I wish :tongue: but thanks :hugs:

Original post by SeanFM
Everything is different the second time around.

It was because I saw your comment underneath my avatar and then it clicked :lol:
x

If you're not wearing lipstick there, your lips are amazing.
Original post by dairychocolate
If you're not wearing lipstick there, your lips are amazing.

I'm wearing a red tint in the second pic, but no makeup in the first one. Although I think my lips look bigger in the first one and better irl than in both so idk. I'm rambling a bit so I'm just going to say thanks lol :colondollar: :getmecoat:

The real-life Alice that inspired Lewis Carroll's story appears to be a brunette
Original post by shawn_o1
The real-life Alice that inspired Lewis Carroll's story appears to be a brunette

I just had a horrible epiphany kind of thing where I realised I've never acc bothered to find out anything about the real Alice :/ I mean, I know about how Carroll was inspired by a girl irl etc, but I have never bothered to find out more *leaves to Google real Alice*.
Reply 1877
image.jpeg

erm

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:love:
I'm wearing a red tint in the second pic, but no makeup in the first one. Although I think my lips look bigger in the first one and better irl than in both so idk. I'm rambling a bit so I'm just going to say thanks lol :colondollar: :getmecoat:

Yeah, I guess I just find the combo of red/pink lips and dark features (hair, eyes) very attractive.
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Tb to sixth form and a time when there was enough sunlight for my messed eyes to show up ✌🏼️

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453338960.485217.jpg

You look a bit like a penguin :smile:

Latest