The Student Room Group

Whats your opinion on Sexting?

The title pretty much sums up the thread... Honest opinions!
Lame
It really does depend on who's it with!! I personally think it's quite fun and keep things quite hot in a relationship. If it's with a chirps and someone you're flirting with, then it depends on how well you know the person :smile:
Lame and boring. Sexing is much more fun.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It really does depend on who's it with!! I personally think it's quite fun and keep things quite hot in a relationship. If it's with a chirps and someone you're flirting with, then it depends on how well you know the person :smile:
Eh?

Mostly I'd agree with this. Basically, keep it safe and respectful. I've done it, and I don't regret it :nah:
Only chavs tbh
As long as you're not spreading eachother's n00ds around then it's all gud whatever do what you want live ur life idc
Reply 7
It's not particularly classy
Did it endlessly as a teenager but it isn't something that interests me anymore. Just remember that people can and will keep pictures you send them for longer than you might want them to.
Great laugh.
Original post by ByronicHero
Did it endlessly as a teenager but it isn't something that interests me anymore. Just remember that people can and will keep pictures you send them for longer than you might want them to.

Ensure you have theirs saved on a 32gb encrypted USB drive, so they won't share yours with anyone years down the line.
Be carefull who you do it with, thats what id say from experience. People will screw you over if you dont do it with someone you feel you can completely trust. even then.
just stop when you grow up
Reply 14
Original post by Foo.mp3
Want to say "pathetic" but don't want to get carded again by some jumped up brat for offering just such a (legit) opinion :rolleyes:

TSR in a nutshell.

To answer OP, you grow out of it.
it will end in tears :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending