The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Adult Nursing interview

I have an interview for adult nursing at bucks in Wednesday. Really nervous don't know what to expect. Does anyone know how it's like potential questions they will ask? How the group interview is like and if they will as questions about the principles, values and nhs constitution

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ama12345
I have an interview for adult nursing at bucks in Wednesday. Really nervous don't know what to expect. Does anyone know how it's like potential questions they will ask? How the group interview is like and if they will as questions about the principles, values and nhs constitution

same I have this Wednesday too...omg I'm so nervous :s-smilie:
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
Original post by musu09
same I have this Wednesday too...omg I'm so nervous :s-smilie:

Do u have any ideas of the questions they will ask
Reply 3
Do u have any ideas of the questions they will ask

I don't know as this is my first interview so I have no idea what to expect
Reply 4
Original post by musu09
I don't know as this is my first interview so I have no idea what to expect

Goodluck. Hopefully we make it. See u on Wednesday
Reply 5

Thank you and same to you. Yeah hopefully we will 😊
Reply 6

Also have you find ur health related article
Reply 7
Original post by musu09
Also have you find ur health related article

Yeah. I think the one about the junior doctors strike is very good as it is recent
Reply 8
Yeah. I think the one about the junior doctors strike is very good as it is recent

Omg that's the one I was think aswell but I don't know if that actually related to health thou
Reply 9
Original post by musu09
Omg that's the one I was think aswell but I don't know if that actually related to health thou

It is because if they are on strike there will be short of staff and the needs of patients will not be met on time
Reply 10
It is because if they are on strike there will be short of staff and the needs of patients will not be met on time

Yeah I think I will bring that one aswell but do you know why they have asked us to bring an article
Reply 11
Original post by musu09
Yeah I think I will bring that one aswell but do you know why they have asked us to bring an article

To know if we are aware of the current issues in the health sector. Or they might pick one of the articles for the group interview. Or the one to one they may ask u about the article and why you picked it. What else have you revised
Reply 12
To know if we are aware of the current issues in the health sector. Or they might pick one of the articles for the group interview. Or the one to one they may ask u about the article and why you picked it. What else have you revised

okay 😊 Thank you
Reply 13
Original post by musu09
okay 😊 Thank you

How did your interview go
Reply 14
How did your interview go

I got offer from bucks😊. What abt you ?
Reply 15
Original post by musu09
I got offer from bucks😊. What abt you ?

Same
Reply 16
Same

Congratulations 😊🎉🎉
Reply 17
Original post by musu09
Congratulations 😊🎉🎉

Thanks. And congratulations to u too
Hey I had mine already and was offered a place! I worried too but honestly it's fine and the staff are so lovely and make you feel comfortable
Reply 19
Original post by Littleowl97x
Hey I had mine already and was offered a place! I worried too but honestly it's fine and the staff are so lovely and make you feel comfortable

Congrats... I can't wait to start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending