Why are some men so easy?

-----
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
they are #desperate
I prefer my men hard.
Reply 3
How does having sex show a lack of self respect? After you have sex, your **** is still there. It doesn't fall off. Nothing special has been lost.
#blamethetestosterone - also they're all stupid and uneducated.
Why are you overrating the importance of sex? :hmmmm:
Reply 6
Hormones
Original post by bob5124
How does having sex show a lack of self respect? After you have sex, your dick is still there. It doesn't fall off. Nothing special has been lost.

Having sex with anyone indiscriminately shows a lack of standards and lack of regard for personal health considering how many STD's there are out there these days.
Pussy is pussy. Sex is just an act.
Reply 9
Men don't really need to open their legs much though; the winky can sit nicely in front of the legs- pull the balls out and the gentleman is ready for a good time with their legs closed. Just sayin'.
It takes two to tango, just saying.
Original post by Davalla
Men don't really need to open their legs much though; the winky can sit nicely in front of the legs- pull the balls out and the gentleman is ready for a good time with their legs closed. Just sayin'.

So all those boys in high school saying they needed to take up the entire bus seat because of 'ball space' were lying? :eek:
Are you implying I have engaged in coitus with multiple males?
Why would a man open his legs?
Because Biology.
It's how much of the animal kingdom works. Men want to have sex with as any women possible in order to carry on their own genetics.

And yes most men will open their legs when a women shows any interest in them. Men are normally the ones that have to offer something towards women as some form of incentive in order to gain sexual gratification. What they need to offer ranges dependent on the women, but normally includes stability, care and adequate fatherhood. If the women is easy to please or shows sexual interest early on, the man is already half way there.

Plus there is a social element to it as well. E.g. Males status within western society will increase if the males seems to have more sexual partners
Reply 16
You're making it sound like it's just men who are like this...
Because not everyone bases self-worth on number of sexual partners.
I've never understood how remaining celibate until marriage equates to having self respect, or indeed has anything at all to do with self respect.
Original post by tailred
It's how much of the animal kingdom works. Men want to have sex with as any women possible in order to carry on their own genetics.

And yes most men will open their legs when a women shows any interest in them. Men are normally the ones that have to offer something towards women as some form of incentive in order to gain sexual gratification. What they need to offer ranges dependent on the women, but normally includes stability, care and adequate fatherhood. If the women is easy to please or shows sexual interest early on, the man is already half way there.

Plus there is a social element to it as well. E.g. Males status within western society will increase if the males seems to have more sexual partners

I understand that but what I don't understand is the slut shaming that occurs afterwards; surely if women didn't put out easily they would get less sex and thus would be complaining about that? Make up your minds already, lads.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending