The Student Room Group

My Journey to A*A*AB for 2016 A Level Results (Predictions)

I'm currently studying the A2 subjects Biology (Edexcel), Chemistry (OCR B), Psychology (AQA) and English Lit (AQA). The grades in the title are my predictions for end of Yr 13 - aka A*A*AB. :creep::crossedf:

I'm resitting the AS exam for English Lit.

For AS I got AABD for Biology, Psychology, English Lit and Chemistry respectively.

Anyway, I pretty much started revision this Friday 22nd January. I probably did around 10 hours on chemistry and psychology altogether. Obviously chemistry is my weak point right now.

Anyway, I hope to update every single day - otherwise once every 2-3 days max. :angelwings::redface:
14 weeks to go (starting today) i.e. 3 months and 2 weeks i.e. 98 days AKA NOT SO LONG!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
This is really motivating. How are you studying?

Good luck and well done!!
Original post by GlitterBomb
I'm currently studying the A2 subjects Biology (Edexcel), Chemistry (OCR B), Psychology (AQA) and English Lit (AQA). The grades in the title are my predictions for end of Yr 13 - aka A*A*AB. :creep::crossedf:

I'm resitting the AS exam for English Lit.

For AS I got AABD for Biology, Psychology, English Lit and Chemistry respectively.

Anyway, I pretty much started revision this Friday 22nd January. I probably did around 10 hours on chemistry and psychology altogether. Obviously chemistry is my weak point right now.

Anyway, I hope to update every single day - otherwise once every 2-3 days max. :angelwings::redface:
14 weeks to go (starting today) i.e. 3 months and 2 weeks i.e. 98 days AKA NOT SO LONG!!!

Hey GlitterBomb,

How are you getting on? :biggrin:

Jack

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending