The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
Not a great stat considering Ozil's playing against two buses and Hazard came on with 10 mins to go against a team that was in full attack trying to steal a goal.

Was laughing so much seeing Chelsea defend with 10 men in the box as soon as they went 1-0. Joke club.

You are one blind, deluded mofo. Like, literally, probably the worst Arsenal 'fan' on here.

Still, at least AKB right?
I think the current top 4 is not going to change. Just a matter of in which order they finish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jimmy Seville
You are one blind, deluded mofo. Like, literally, probably the worst Arsenal 'fan' on here.

Still, at least AKB right?

Blind and deluded as well as a mofo. If I was you I'd say something stupid in this situation like 'reported for verbal abuse' or some dumb sh*t.

I didn't say anything controversial nor did I say anything wrong. You're just upset because your stat didn't bang. And yeh, AKB mate, cos that f*ckboy Jose sure as hell doesn't.
Original post by AliRizzo
Blind and deluded as well as a mofo. If I was you I'd say something stupid in this situation like 'reported for verbal abuse' or some dumb sh*t.

I didn't say anything controversial nor did I say anything wrong. You're just upset because your stat didn't bang. And yeh, AKB mate, cos that f*ckboy Jose sure as hell doesn't.

Nah you're just exactly the stereo-typical Arsenal fan who chats shite, hilariously hypocritical and demonstrates a pretty poor knowledge of football tactics and approaches. You are pretty much the kind of person who'd go on AFTV mouthing off after being outplayed but clinging on to irrelevant possession/number of fouls won etc in the hope that it'll somehow win you an argument.
Stop and think. When was the last time we salvaged a point(s) after having a man sent off? When was the last time everyone else did?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Nah you're just exactly the stereo-typical Arsenal fan who chats shite, hilariously hypocritical and demonstrates a pretty poor knowledge of football tactics and approaches. You are pretty much the kind of person who'd go on AFTV mouthing off after being outplayed but clinging on to irrelevant possession/number of fouls won etc in the hope that it'll somehow win you an argument.

Care to show me examples? You sound so bitter right now it's kinda funny. You're actually quite easy to wind up for someone who considers him self to be a WUM.

Truth hurts maybe?
Shawn trying desperately for a bait
Poor chap, keep trying son one will hit the target at some point :smile:
Reply 3307
This thread lol
Reply 3308
Original post by Nickini
"Parked bus"

brb more possession
brb more shots
brb more shots on target
brb "why are a team protecting a 1-0 advantage sitting deep?"
brb has no idea what a parked bus actually is

If Remy wasn't so unfit that would have finished 3-0.

Imagine boasting stats vs a side with 10 men though.

Only way Chelsea win these days
Original post by AR_95

Only way Chelsea win these days
Not boasting, just highlighting yet another person who doesn't understand what "parking the bus" actually is.

Don't know why I bother really, won't stop people furiously smashing "Chelsea parked the bus!!!!" into their tear sodden keyboard every time we get a (completely deserved) result.
Original post by AR_95

Charlie Austin thinks he can get one of us sent off too. Or do what Shane Long did and beat our defence time after time.
Reply 3311
Original post by Nickini
Not boasting, just highlighting yet another person who doesn't understand what "parking the bus" actually is.

Don't know why I bother really, won't stop people furiously smashing "Chelsea parked the bus!!!!" into their tear sodden keyboard every time we get a (completely deserved) result.

Wasn't aimed only at you but also the nonce that tried to compare hazard to Ozil in a game where one team has 10 men

You deserved the three points here but the three at the bridge were not deserved.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Wasn't aimed only at you but also the nonce that tried to compare hazard to Ozil in a game where one team has 10 men

You deserved the three points here but the three at the bridge were not deserved.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thing is though, and I know you are a tad thick, but I was also clearly factoring in Ozil's 4 other league games against us (plus the League cup now I think of it), hence why I said Hazard's created more chances in all the other league games against us Ozil's played.

Once again an example of Ozil disappearing in the big games. But still, Hazard's been **** for 6 months from the last 5-6 years, while Ozil's been poor for the first two years in England, but being in form for 6 months makes him the best CAM of all time.

Funny how you don't think you deserved to lose despite not getting any shots on target.
Imagine going on about "deserving" points.

Fickle Arsenal fans.
Original post by shawn_o1
People were calling for fergie to go after he lost 6-1 at home to city. Basic overreaction

Except Fergie had just won the league and reached the CL final
Even Buzzfeed know you're all nonces

www.buzzfeed.com/richardbeech/why-is-it-always-arsenal-fans?bffbuk&utm_term=.xxlj9by0p#.xkbQAvZlk

#19 killed me, #26 made me wish I had actually been killed
Imagine being a Chelsea fan and spending your life watching an Arsenal thread. I don't even need to quote you in this post cos I know you'll see it within a few moments. Not only that but your quick to counter anything an Arsenal fan says (which doesn't involve you nor your scum club) and you always post shite like your last post which is all about Arsenal and is clearly meant to be satirical and you practically know Arsenal's entire history, including Henry Norris. You also not only believe rumours fabricated by Spurs fans but practically know all of them.

Lmfao, elite small club mentality. Chelsea wish they had Arsenal's history, simple. Saw a video on Chelsea fans channel after their victory yesterday where the guy said it was the best day of his life hahahaha practically sums up their lot.

Oh yeah, George Osborne is a Chelsea fan too. If that doesn't confirm your club is scum I don't know what will.
(edited 8 years ago)
Flamini-Ramsey midfield has not worked. Only turned up for Man City game. Don't forget how we laboured to a win over Newcastle. Sunderland and Villa were absolute dogshite, even League Two teams matched them.
Must ring changes vs Burnley and hope they deliver.
clause is meaningless, we're never gonna sell him. a poor mans fabregas clause tbh. its hardly even a buyback clause anyway

Latest