The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathQ123
Attachment not found

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453674077.829274.jpg

Thanks for posting these. They are really inspirational, and as amazing as all of your quotes normally are haha :biggrin:
I just love this quote so much! :h:
Original post by Indeterminate

Aww, yeah this is a fantastic one! It's one of my favourites too. Haven't you posted this before? If you have, I am indebted to you as I'm pretty sure you introduced me to this quote. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Indeterminate

This is amazing! Thank you for sharing. :biggrin: I think this is one for the all-time favourite quotes.
Original post by acupofgreentea
This is amazing! Thank you for sharing. :biggrin: I think this is one for the all-time favourite quotes.

Yep, agreed :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453745570.307736.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1453745704.034386.jpg
"Fais de ta vie un reve, et d'un reve, un realite!" (Antoine de St. Exupery, sorry for lack of accents)
which I think, in English, would mean
"Make your life a dream, and your dream a reality!"
Original post by Marmellata...
"Fais de ta vie un reve, et d'un reve, un realite!" (Antoine de St. Exupery, sorry for lack of accents)
which I think, in English, would mean
"Make your life a dream, and your dream a reality!"

Thanks for posting this, it's a fantastic quote! No worries about the accents :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SapereAude97
:smile:

Whoa! That has made it into the list of some of my favourite quotes! Thanks for posting it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” Oscar Wilde

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” Edgar Allan Poe

“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” Oscar Levant

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
Original post by The Joker ~
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” Oscar Wilde

“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” Oscar Levant

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

Ooh, these are great! Thanks, I love all of them :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Joker ~

Always loved Levant:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem, it's one of my favourites! :smile:
No problem, it's one of my favourites! :smile:

And now one of mine too! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww I feel so honoured! Thanks :p:)
Aww I feel so honoured! Thanks :p:)

Haha I'm honoured to have read that quote :biggrin:
You're welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
“Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.”

Quick Reply

Latest