The Student Room Group

I gave her my number. Did I do the right thing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by chikane
Repped too early till i read the bit in bold, whats the only thing girls are good for i'm curious to know :rolleyes:

A Shame TSR deleted my comment.

Come on, don't troll. You know what i'm thinking of...

edit: Just realised your a girl....:s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by scrawlx101
theres two?

Cuts down on the chance of stalking as he has to divide his time between them :awesome:
Original post by Uyi 95
A Shame TSR deleted my comment.

Come on, don't troll. You know what i'm thinking of...

edit: Just realised your a girl....:s-smilie:

Could say the same for a man they are only good for reproducing thats it.
Original post by Ethereal
Cuts down on the chance of stalking as he has to divide his time between them :awesome:

lol haha. I am not stalking them. I don't have time for that. Too busy with uni.
Original post by chikane
Muslim girls are different, i feel with some you do need time to get to know them.
If you do a shift at work with someone if her break is at another time to yours ask whether she would like a coffee or some food back or ask to get lunch together if you are both on same break.
Then sit down and talk and get to know her and ask if she has fb which nearly everyone does which is safer than asking for a number or if you get on really well just add her and send her a message without asking.

At the minute you see a woman and you pounce and potentially scare them off i do feel next time act confident and give her signals such as eye contact, give her a smile ask her if she needs help, take an interest in her girls love talking about themselves. Always be polite and well mannered as well, don't be like other chavvy asians showing off in their ferrari.

Also i agree with Tiger Rag i think they probably think you are after one thing you probably give off that vibe so thats why you have no luck.
Would suggest moving on if nothing is happening with these girls.

Very true. That was what I was thinking.
Ok I will do that. I guess I was too forward and quick before with the other girls. I'll change my approach and keep it more relaxed and slow.

And ok I will try and do that. Definitely don't want to scare them off lol. Eye contact, smiling, asking her if she needs help, making jokes, take an interest in her etc I will do all this. And yeah I am polite and well mannered for sure lol.

Well am not trying to give the wrong idea here or anything. Like I said, I am looking for a girlfriend, someone I like, etc.

As for the last 2 girls, yeah I am not too bothered now. I will just take it as a learning experience.
Original post by chikane
Repped too early till i read the bit in bold, whats the only thing girls are good for i'm curious to know :rolleyes:

It sounds like a female friend rejected him romantically so he's become cynical and bitter as a consequence. Us guys are not all like that I promise. And we don't think you're poisonous :wink:
Reply 206
I have a few people numbers from college but if they weren't my best buds i didn't really call them, just saw them around, didn't mean i liked them any less. Just im not really the social type. also, not everyone has money on their phone these days, I never do.

Take care

Zoe x
Original post by frozen_fire
It sounds like a female friend rejected him romantically so he's become cynical and bitter as a consequence. Us guys are not all like that I promise. And we don't think you're poisonous :wink:

Lol I know there are decent guys :biggrin: just like there are decent girls. Uyi person needs to play on his xbox and stop being bitter.
Just if anyone is interested. Haven't seen either of the girls in ages and I am well and truly over it lol. Didn't let myself get attached to them or anything and I have no problems. :smile:
Original post by believeteam22
Just if anyone is interested. Haven't seen either of the girls in ages and I am well and truly over it lol. Didn't let myself get attached to them or anything and I have no problems. :smile:

Glad to hear it man.
Original post by believeteam22

Good stuff :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending