The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Awesome Genius
lol thanks

Did you think I was just an incredibly well-programmed bot created by the TSR community team to promote the Chat section?

I wouldn't exactly say "incredibly well-programmed" but yes I think everyone on TSR did.

And you sound so cute saying something normal like "lol thanks" 😂😂
We don't luv deez hoes, MANE!
Reply 42
He's not even that good though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
He's not even that good though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on man, you've got over 400 threads of ammunition against me and this is the best you have come up with?!
Original post by acupofgreentea

Spoiler

Why so kind? :cry2:

Thanks though :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Awesome Genius
I wrote that ^ So embarrassing looking back on this now lol

But love makes you do stupid things.

I think I've become too cynical to ever fall in love with anyone again.

How old was you when you wrote that, Awesome?
How many times have you been in love?
Original post by Emily.97
Nope, **** "love", lol.

Uh oh. Someone has been hurt. Come here and tell Uncle Cal all about it.
Yes. Currently am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
I wouldn't exactly say "incredibly well-programmed" but yes I think everyone on TSR did.

And you sound so cute saying something normal like "lol thanks" 😂😂

He's softening in his old age 😂😂

But once upon a time I just naturally assumed troll based on others' reactions but in reality he's just having a laugh and at least the underlying story about who he is is legit.

Also that new rap/greatguy user is a complete AG wannabe.
How old was you when you wrote that, Awesome?
How many times have you been in love?

This was written in Jan 2015, so I was 25

Just once, that one. As I said, I was particularly vulnerable to sort of thing at that time.

It ended badly too.

HOWEVER

But I have no regrets. In fact, I am very glad I had the experience to meet that girl because before this I was quite shy with girls. All of that changed completely because she showed me that I could be a humorous, confident person.

There's a silver lining to every cloud :smile:
Original post by callum_law
Uh oh. Someone has been hurt. Come here and tell Uncle Cal all about it.

Nope, all good here :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by EtherealNymph22
He's softening in his old age 😂😂

But once upon a time I just naturally assumed troll based on others' reactions but in reality he's just having a laugh and at least the underlying story about who he is is legit.

Also that new rap/greatguy user is a complete AG wannabe.

Lol he is rather old isn't he. 25 or something 😏

Haha his threads always crack me up. Like I full on laugh whenever I read them and just have to comment. And yeah he's kinda sweet too. 😂😂

Omg don't get me started on the greatguy user. His posts are like 😐
Nope, all good here :smile:

Don't lie. Not to me, sweetpea, not to me.
many appreci8shun
much thx
ok
Original post by callum_law
Don't lie. Not to me, sweetpea, not to me.

Monkeys
yes - twice. only just escaped the trap of love for one girl just last week. I loved her for 2.5 years. the best remedy for misplaced love = one night stands. sometimes though, not even they work.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Indeterminate
Why so kind? :cry2:

Thanks though :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Lol he is rather old isn't he. 25 or something 😏

Haha his threads always crack me up. Like I full on laugh whenever I read them and just have to comment. And yeah he's kinda sweet too. 😂😂

Omg don't get me started on the greatguy user. His posts are like 😐

Lol I'm basically 25. Awkwarddddd. 😂😂😂😂Most of his threads are good but some I feel are just a little bit too far on the self-loving side (even if he's not being entirely serious).

He is actually the worst. I made a thread about the worst trolls to call the serial culprits out and two of them ended up saying I was a troll and agreeing with each other !!

I haven't seen him today although I did just see a post on eating meat or something which is one of his big things.
Only once, yes
[QUOTE=enaayrah;62270959]The (saddest) thing is that I don't mind feeling heartbroken at the end of it, I just want to feel what it's like to be madly in love...

Naaaa, you don't.

I mean i can understand the yearning for someone to love you. However, inflicting severe and (fairly) long-lasting psychological pain upon oneself isn't advisable imo.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest