The Student Room Group

Britain First walked through town

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Au contraire
Do they though? Where or when have they been violent?

You see, that's the problem - progressivism is the establishment. For all their entire ideology is formed around manufactured oppression and identity politics being utilised as a proxy for class warfare, they are the establishment - they are the powers that be. They own the narrative. Islam has the entire establishment on its side, what do white working class English people have?

They have Britain First. The establishment sure as hell doesn't give a **** about them.

erm they are not 'the establishment' most upper class and middle class white people would also be against immigration etc. Only the bbc and liberal media/labour party support immigration. Their views are probably more pervasive than most people think
Original post by karl pilkington
erm they are not 'the establishment' most upper class and middle class white people would also be against immigration etc. Only the bbc and liberal media/labour party support immigration. Their views are probably more pervasive than most people think

That is not the view of the upper class or the UMC.

In fact, the only white people that seem to be anti-immigration are those drawn from mostly the council estates, or the underclass.

Immigration does not threaten the status quo of the Upper Class or the UMC but it certainly poses a threat to the underclass, white people who live on trashy council estates.

If the establishment really cared about immigration, then they would have long ago found the means to stop it but the fact is that we simply couldn't care less about issues that would hardly affect us.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
That is not the view of the upper class or the UMC.

In fact, the only white people that seem to be anti-immigration are those drawn from mostly the council estates, or the underclass.

Immigration does not threaten the status quo of the Upper Class or the UMC but it certainly poses a threat to the underclass, white people who live on trashy council estates.

If the establishment really cared about immigration, then they would have long ago found the means to stop it but the fact is that we simply couldn't care less about issues that would hardly affect us.

no most middle class people still oppose it the establishment and political class don't care about it but most polls show that most people are against it

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/uk-public-opinion-toward-immigration-overall-attitudes-and-level-concern
no most middle class people still oppose it the establishment and political class don't care about it but most polls show that most people are against it

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/uk-public-opinion-toward-immigration-overall-attitudes-and-level-concern

Most middle class tend to be liberals or work in professions with a great deal of exposure to those of other races/cultures.

It's the council estate living white underclasses that really hate immigration because immigrants pose an existential threat to them.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Most middle class tend to be liberals or work in professions with a great deal of exposure to those of other races/cultures.

It's the council estate living white underclasses that really hate immigration because immigrants pose an existential threat to them.

no it's because immigrants tend to live in working class areas and compress wages of plumbers carpenters etc. Also middle class people tend to be quite conservative and proud of our history/heritage so are also against immigration. Hence the conservative party is more anti immigration than the Labour party.
no it's because immigrants tend to live in working class areas and compress wages of plumbers carpenters etc. Also middle class people tend to be quite conservative and proud of our history/heritage so are also against immigration. Hence the conservative party is more anti immigration than the Labour party.

The middle class probably dislike the white council estate living underclass more than the immigrants.
Original post by difeo
lol at both groups

This is an atheist country

I disagree, instead I think "This is a free country" is more appropriate :smile:
Reply 67
Thoughts on this? I don't agree with Britain First but I can't help think that the reaction of the local people was incorrect.

Well tbh, I think the locals were reacting back how any other group of people would. If someone is looking down on a group you belong to and provoking them, it's natural to react back in anger and say stuff without thinking.

However I think the losers that are part of Britain First are trying to make Muslim people look bad.
Reply 68
Original post by Lady Comstock
Yes. Violence in response to speech, no matter how obscene and offensive, is never justified. They should have reported it to the police if they thought offences were being committed.

I have no doubt that Britain First were there to rile the locals and provoke a reaction. By reacting with violence and making the comments they did, the locals played right into the Britain First narrative. It would have been more effective just to stand and laugh at their cross-carrying circus.

Have you been in their situation?
Britain First is funded by the zionist-israeli corporate lobby as indeed are Islam4UK/Choudarys gang. The two phony political groups justify the other's existence. I'd more inclined to side with the muslims though as freedom, tolerance and democracy have kind of had their day and become a femo-liberalist tyranny. Morality and discipline are still very much out of fashion at the moment but they will return no doubt and the resurgence of either strong islamic or christian principles in this country will promptly heal the decadent sloppy cancer afflicting this country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending