The Student Room Group

had argument with justin welby when i told him u was born in july 1986?

will might sound a bit wierd the other day in manchester at a catherdal justin welby who is the archbishop was taking part in some service he spoke on his way to members of public he spoke to me he asked me how old was i and what did i do, i told him i was born in july 1986, and my job he then had this totally out of the blue outburst of rage and said bloody hell your older by a year than my ****ing daughter your born in july 1986 stike me flaming hell, i was shocked at a man of the church speaking so foul i said to him your not setting a good example, he said we you told me you were born in july 1986, i said thats when i was born, he just ranted and raved at me about my birthday and talked urtter junk, what do people think of thid totally weird behaviour
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

what...?
Original post by rockyspaghetti
what...?

yes i knot suprised your confused because i am its a weird incident wasn't it never seen someone have a outburst of rage over a telling someone when you born
What are your threads? :rofl:
are you ill?
Original post by enaayrah

whats that meant to mean

Actually :rofl:'d
Original post by erika foster
yes i knot suprised your confused because i am its a weird incident wasn't it never seen someone have a outburst of rage over a telling someone when you born
Original post by EtherealNymph22

this thread is actuallly true
So hang on I'm confused, when were you born?

Ikr! Who tf is justin welby?
:'D

he is the archbishop of cantbury fool
So hang on I'm confused, when were you born?

i was born july 24 1986,

Yknow cantbury surely? 😂
he is the archbishop of cantbury fool

Oh crap.....
Yknow cantbury surely? 😂

I didn't read her OP properly :colondollar:
I didn't read her OP properly :colondollar:

I can't cope. 😂😂😂😂
i told the person on here i was born july 1986 and still they think i am trolling this story is true true you here
I can't cope. 😂😂😂😂

i know this ones hard to believe madam but its true telling someone i was born i july 1986 caused a outburst
i told the person on here i was born july 1986 and still they think i am trolling this story is true true you here

This could well be true. When was this and where exactly ? And when exactly were you born ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending