The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pereh009
Meeee!! 27th?

Bit worried about this one tbh but I've already done 3 so I'm not preparing too much. I've found that they ask such similiar qs that the words just pour out of my mouth so there's no point putting too much pressure on myself.

Have you done any before? :smile:

Yep woo hoo! I'm more worried about the individual task they have set?!!! AHHH prefer group discussions really!

Yes I did one at Coventry which was great- they never asked about the Chartered Soc of Physiotherapy so I was sooooo glad!! :biggrin:
Not to worried but birms is my first choice so hopefully does not go too bad! See ya there! :smile:
Original post by libby.2015
Yeah got mine on wednesday!

Same!! Good luck n see ya there!
Hey! Is anyone planning on going to Sheffield Hallam next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't been invited for interviews from KCL,UEA,& Nottingham. Has anyone heard from these yet?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi, has anyone heard from Bradford post-interview? :smile:
Original post by lollipop1993
I had interviews at UWE and Cardiff in December. I had a rejection from UWE and haven't heard back from Cardiff so am getting worried!
Great news about your offers though! :smile:

Aw I'm sure you'll be fine! They've just got so many applications to go through so I'm sure you'll hear soon! Best of luck! Aw thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gwendavies
Well done on your offers!! It feels like I've been waiting ages now, so hopefully I'll hear something soon!

Aw thank you! Yes I'm sure you will! Yeah right, it's horrible waiting, just sitting there and checking UCAS every five minutes haha! Hope everything goes well for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 887
i have mine on the 9th march
Reply 888
Original post by amymarshall
Heeey! I had interviews for Cardiff and UWE mid-December and I got an offer from Cardiff a couple of weeks ago and one from UWE last week! So hopefully you will hear back soon! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

when did you recieve your offer, I had my interview in early/mid december and they said I would hear back the week commencing the 4th January, im freaking out that I havent heard
Reply 889
Got interview at st George's on the 3rd, Birmingham on 2nd March and kings on 9th March. Still not heard from Nottingham and Cardiff. Has anyone had to do role plays at any interview ?
Anyone at Brunel for the interviews tomorrow? :smile:
Is anyone else going to the Hertfordshire interview tomorrow? :P
Original post by h_springer63
Hi, has anyone heard from Bradford post-interview? :smile:

When did you had your interview at Bradford and when did you applied. I applied to Bradford too but didn't heard anything from them yet.
I'm slowly getting mental, checking my email if it's working :wink:
Reply 893
Hey guys,Has anyone got interviews for Leeds or St George's undergrad yet? If so, when did you hear please?
Original post by Barchoka
When did you had your interview at Bradford and when did you applied. I applied to Bradford too but didn't heard anything from them yet.
I'm slowly getting mental, checking my email if it's working :wink:

I applied at the end of October and had an interview at the beginning of December :smile:
Original post by Jmil
when did you recieve your offer, I had my interview in early/mid december and they said I would hear back the week commencing the 4th January, im freaking out that I havent heard

Hi, I heard on the 7th of Jan from Cardiff and the 18th from UWE :smile: aw I'm sure it will be fine! No news is normally good news I've found so far! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi, i applied for Cumbria however i havent heard anything, when did you hear from them regarding interviews?
You enjoying Cumbria?
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone heard anything from Northumbria yet about interviews or offers??
Original post by Blackers54321
Has anyone heard anything from Northumbria yet about interviews or offers??

No still waiting on an interview!
Original post by Lucytal
No still waiting on an interview!
Good haha, can stop panicking now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending