The Student Room Group

Lack motivation

Want to keep this short but I have all the necessary equipment to pass. I have been given a conditional offer from my desired sixth form but I'm finding it hard to work. I've been completing homework and tasks but I find it hard to exceed what is necessary to pass

Covering topics
Making notes

I sleep at least 4-6 hours because I procrastinate and when I start working it's usually at 9pm and by that time I finish really late

any advice to go with sleeping early?
Original post by TSAntidote
Want to keep this short but I have all the necessary equipment to pass. I have been given a conditional offer from my desired sixth form but I'm finding it hard to work. I've been completing homework and tasks but I find it hard to exceed what is necessary to pass

Covering topics
Making notes

I sleep at least 4-6 hours because I procrastinate and when I start working it's usually at 9pm and by that time I finish really late

any advice to go with sleeping early?

Start working earlier, that way, you can also finish earlier and get a good nights sleep
Reply 2
Original post by cookiemonster15
Start working earlier, that way, you can also finish earlier and get a good nights sleep

Thanks but I meant like doing the work. I lose focus and never get anything done, I can't be 'bothered' sometimes. I've tried working in the morning and I just never feel like doing much. I have the perfect environment, no phone, no computer, no tv etc
Original post by TSAntidote
Thanks but I meant like doing the work. I lose focus and never get anything done, I can't be 'bothered' sometimes. I've tried working in the morning and I just never feel like doing much. I have the perfect environment, no phone, no computer, no tv etc

WTF do you procrastinate on then?!

Quick Reply

Latest