The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd prefer it if my children were honest, regardless of gender, I intend to teach them that sex isn't a bad thing, but can lead to bad things.

Better safe sex without my knowledge than unsafe sex that leads to a teen pregnancy that leaked out onto Facebook or something because I was too harsh on my children.
Reply 401
Original post by celloel
It is an obvious point and continues to be irrelevant in the context of my post. It doesn't contradict or further my point and therefore is irrelevant to what I wrote.

That may be your opinion of it. I disagree though but nevermind.
Original post by Emilia1320
I don't want to restrict my child's life like that. A lot better option is to provide her with information about contraception and safe sex. Sex is almsot 100% safe if condom and pill are used. And if she by some unfortunate event became pregnant abortion exists for a reason. But with right contraception that doesnt really happen. I don't want to be the bitch mom whose child becomes unhappy one. Many people enjoy sex; I love math and I couldnt live without it. It relaxes even thou I suck at it. For some people sex has same kind of effect, and I could never tell someone to not have it if they are truly willing because that would be same as if someone told me to not do math. And I would become hella angry and sad for that.
Why is sex before marriage bad anyway by default? Some people will never marry. Should they also spend their whole life in celibacy?

And this is coming for someone who has decided to spend her life in celibacy (so the whole kid question is pretty hypothetical as I won't hsve one), so I'm definitely not trying to justify my own actions or anything.

There's nothing wrong with controlling a 15 year old girl. Holy jesus. Your sweet innocent daughter, having sex with someone she probably doesn't love. Being exploited by a horny teenager with spots on his face. Human decency is DEAD. Don't be a bitch mom, buy her some clean needles too, if she was going to do heroin, she better do if safely right?! I mean you can't tell her what to do.

And no I wouldn't literally kill the guy I was obviously exaggerating lol
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
There's nothing wrong with controlling a 15 year old girl. Holy jesus. Your sweet innocent daughter, having sex with someone she probably doesn't love. Being exploited by a horny teenager with spots on his face. Human decency is DEAD. Don't be a bitch mom, buy her some clean needles too, if she was going to do heroin, she better do if safely right?! I mean you can't tell her what to do.

And no I wouldn't literally kill the guy I was obviously exaggerating lol

If my sweet and innocent daughter would have tought about having sex for more than week or so it would be totally fine to do it provided she uses contraception. Obiviously she would know that she doesn't need to do anything agaisnt her will but if she wanted, it would be fine.
Personally, no way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MountKimbie

'You don't have children either? I'm old enough (still very young) to have a child and, if I was to convert to full time hours, I'd earn enough to support a child without any financial support from the mother... at least financially support them.'

-Exactly. I don't have children either which is why I had said to another user, until a person is actually in the situation- they could only assume because speaking hypothetically is different from having an opinion while actually being in situation. I said this addressing my own opinion and the other's opinions. Nice to know, lovely. I'm old enough to have a child too but I couldn't financially support a child. However my age has nothing to do with that as you stated 'I'm old enough' as if age depends your financial capabilities. You do know that though not many, there are eighteen year olds who are very cable to financially support a child without the support of their parents or from the partners. Not everyone follows that full time education route at my age. Some opened businesses, made Youtube money, more money than those who finished a degree and got a job afterwards. Today there's a lot of opportunities.

'I'll address the gender comment later, basically, as a male, we'd care less (key word: less) than if our son had sex underage, than if it were female. It's mostly true.'
- Really? That's very sad.

'I don't know what planet you live on where parents give their consent for their underage child to have sex.'
-Wait what? I never once said that. Please re-read my previous statement. I said: "I don't care if it's his/her's bedroom, the parent most likely pays for the home and takes care of the child as he/she can't even consent for themselves at that age." Yes the child would be under the age of consent but when I had stated that comment, I wasn't even talking about that though it corresponded. I was actually speaking about consent in general. A fifteen year old would need their parent's consent for many things, something as simple going on a school's trip in school for example, would need their parent's to even register at a GP etc etc. They are many things at the age of 15, a child cannot consent for without the help of their parents until 16-18. So overall I wasn't speaking about legal matters concerning sex and the age of consent but consent in general for many legal matters. Now addressing the legal matters concerning age of consent, according to the Sexual Offences Act, 2003 it’s a criminal offence for any kind of sexual activity to take place between two people where one or both participants is under 16. So I couldn't care less about whether or not you had under-aged sex, the law is still against it. I wouldn't promote this to my child.

'Again, parents do not give their child consent to have sex. It simply does not work like that.'
-Never once said it did buddy :smile:

'When I was 17, I had already had multiple sexual partners. This is something I would never take back. I was responsible, so I took precaution against pregnancy and STIs.'
-Notice YOU were responsible. And you were 17 not 15, you were older than 16. That doesn't guarantee your 15 year old child would responsible too. Plus your child could take these same precautions and still have a different outcome. No contraceptive is 100% effective, some though few still get pregnant using these 'precautions' and still catch STIs. STIs can also be oral and many of these kids don't know this. Herpes though passed through kissing is the same type virus as the genital herpes. A lot don't know a condom shouldn't be worn even when performing fellatio, cunnilingus and anilingus. Yes I'm sure you would raise this point, making your child aware of this.

'Why are these mutually exclusive? I was studying, building up my CV, doing things like sports, volunteering at charity shops, had a wide range of hobbies AND I was having sex.'
-That's you and note you were 17 NOT 15!
And it doesn't mean your child will have that same outcome. He/She could have a sexual relationship and not be emotionally ready with that relationship becoming a distraction. At fifteen, you haven't even received GCSEs yet but just finishing year 9 my God. Legally he/she can't even properly work as they are not even old enough to receive their NI.

' It really helped me understand and respect the female form. It taught me a lot about relationships and intimacy.'
- You could always learn this, even at 30 years old. There's no rush.

'I see what you're saying. But how do you know if they are ready?'
-Exactly, this is the same question I have for you. How could you be sure your 15 year old is truly ready? Say if she's not but isn't honest with you. This works both ways but with my side, I won't allow the possibilities of her having sex when she is not ready.

'I can assure you, (I'd bet my life savings on it), that your child will not come to you to ask permission to have sex.'
-LOL! Bye Felicia :h:

'It's really coming across that you haven't experienced many relationships in your life. Who are we to decide that love is overused and used recklessly? .'
-So you don't think society hasn't overused that word 'love'? Not even for a tad bit? All these silly teenage Facebook statues, twitter posts about how they love their new boyfriend or girlfriend after a week of just meeting them is a great example of what I am talking about.

'Love is a concept that takes a lifetime to fully understand.'
- I never said I fully understood love. I don't. But I can bet you these teens don't have the slightest clue on it either. It's possible but highly, very unlikely. And I'm not talking about the platonic love parents and siblings share but romantic love between a husband and a wife, boyfriend and girlfriend.

'Sacrifice and compromise, selflessness are mere components of what it means to love somebody. But it's a concept that develops with time and age.'
-Exactly!
So glad you said it yourself, 'time and AGE'. Now going off what you had stated, can you see why it's very unlikely for the reason of a fifteen year old to have sex is because of love? It's why I had disagreed with that statement you made earlier about the reason being love. Highly unlikely!

'You are only 18...?! I see'
- And? Well isn't this comment quite contradictory considering you made that whole rant about your age, you when you were once 17 and maturity? Yes I am 'only 18' and so the hell what? What does my age have to do with what I am talking about? I understand understand that comment. Those agreeing with you could be 18 also and it being TSR it would be expected. Most of all, I don't see how you didn't think it was ok to point out a child who is only '15' having sex as necessary but thought it was a necessity to point out I was 'only 18' addressing this issue.

'I have no idea as to why you believe lust is selfish.'
-Sorry was about to go fully Christian on here lol. I was trying to state the difference between lust and love. Lust is taking, wanting, desire, fulfilling desire which is why lust based relationships don't usually last compared to ones based on love. With love is sacrifice, giving, wanting to make your loved one happy etc, etc.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
l

Any hoo judging by the poll OP, I think most agree with you lol.
In short no.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cherry82

Nice to know, lovely. I'm old enough to have a child too but I couldn't financially support a child.

Exactly, that's an important point. I'm 25 next year, (still waiting on 24..it's coming!) so things like family and children are things I'm starting to think about quite seriously. I'm still young though, it's okay.

However my age has nothing to do with that as you stated 'I'm old enough' as if age depends your financial capabilities.

Ofcourse it does. Why can't a 15 year old take out a loan or mortgage?

You do know that though not many, there are eighteen year olds who are very cable to financially support a child without the support of their parents or from the partners. Not everyone follows that full time education route at my age. Some opened businesses, made Youtube money, more money than those who finished a degree and got a job afterwards. Today there's a lot of opportunities.

A very, very small minority. Almost negligible. Youtube money haha? You're telling me an 18 year old can buy/rent a house/accommodation with enough space to raise the child in, provide an income etc? Like I said, an absolute minority.

There are lots of job opportunities are there? I'm sure there are. If you go to university and graduate, please tell me about all the opportunity there is.

According to the Sexual Offences Act, 2003 it’s a criminal offence for any kind of sexual activity to take place between two people where one or both participants is under 16. So I couldn't care less about whether or not you had under-aged sex, the law is still against it. I wouldn't promote this to my child.

I wouldn't promote breaking the law to my child either?

-Never once said it did buddy :smile:

You sort of implied it?

-Notice YOU were responsible. And you were 17 not 15, you were older than 16. That doesn't guarantee your 15 year old child would responsible too. Plus your child could take these same precautions and still have a different outcome. No contraceptive is 100% effective, some though few still get pregnant using these 'precautions' and still catch STIs. STIs can also be oral and many of these kids don't know this. Herpes though passed through kissing is the same type virus as the genital herpes. A lot don't know a condom shouldn't be worn even when performing fellatio, cunnilingus and anilingus. Yes I'm sure you would raise this point, making your child aware of this.

I didn't specify the age where I lost my virginity. I have to be careful to not incriminate myself. I was doing all of those things at 15 and younger, and started my DofE at the appropriate age.

No, you can never guarantee your child won't do something stupid, no matter how good of a parent you are. Education and open, honest discussion.

I don't know why you felt the need to educate me on STIs. I had my sex education in primary school. Another class in secondary school was more "How to put a condom on a banana" sort of thing.

You said a condom shouldn't be worn? I take it you mean should be worn. I don't see what a condom would do for cunnilingus and anilingus, that would be pointless. And wearing a condom when receiving fellatio is an absolute waste of time, and quite weird. I don't think any woman would want to do it if I was wearing a condom.

-That's you and note you were 17 NOT 15!
And it doesn't mean your child will have that same outcome. He/She could have a sexual relationship and not be emotionally ready with that relationship becoming a distraction. At fifteen, you haven't even received GCSEs yet but just finishing year 9 my God. Legally he/she can't even properly work as they are not even old enough to receive their NI.

I said I had multiple sexual partners by 17. I'm not incriminating myself any further.

- You could always learn this, even at 30 years old. There's no rush.

No lol.

-Exactly, this is the same question I have for you. How could you be sure your 15 year old is truly ready? Say if she's not but isn't honest with you. This works both ways but with my side, I won't allow the possibilities of her having sex when she is not ready.

They probably won't be ready. They won't be ready for university. They won't be ready to graduate and start working full time in the big scary world. I probably will never truly be 'ready' to have children. It's not about being ready. It's primarily about being safe. That's the priority. That's my point.

Like I said earlier about you implying your child won't ask you for consent to have sex, how do you plan to stop them?

-So you don't think society hasn't overused that word 'love'? Not even for a tad bit? All these silly teenage Facebook statues, twitter posts about how they love their new boyfriend or girlfriend after a week of just meeting them is a great example of what I am talking about.

I'm an adult, I don't have teenagers on my Facebook. I don't care what people write on Facebook. They can write whatever they want. It's not my place to judge their relationship or the quality of their love. I certainly don't have people on FB that declare their love for the new partner after a week. Not that I'd care anyway, more important things to worry about.

'Love is a concept that takes a lifetime to fully understand.'
- I never said I fully understood love. I don't. But I can bet you these teens don't have the slightest clue on it either. It's possible but highly, very unlikely. And I'm not talking about the platonic love parents and siblings share but romantic love between a husband and a wife, boyfriend and girlfriend.

So? Who cares? I'd like them to start learning as soon as possible at the earliest stage. There is no 'correct' time to start learning about what love is and feels like.

'Sacrifice and compromise, selflessness are mere components of what it means to love somebody. But it's a concept that develops with time and age.'
-Exactly!
So glad you said it yourself, 'time and AGE'. Now going off what you had stated, can you see why it's very unlikely for the reason of a fifteen year old to have sex is because of love? It's why I had disagreed with that statement you made earlier about the reason being love. Highly unlikely!

Yeah? I've never claimed a 15 year old has sex because of love. That would be ridiculous. They do it because they are horny and it's fun.

'You are only 18...?! I see'
- And? Well isn't this comment quite contradictory considering you made that whole rant about your age, you being 17 and maturity? Yes I am 'only 18' and so the hell what? What does my age have to do with what I am talking about? I understand get that comment. Most of all, I don't see how you didn't think it was ok to point out a child who is only '15' having sex as necessary but thought it was a necessity to point out I was 'only 18' addressing this issue.

I've made no contradictory statements. However, you just did. Here:

"What does my age have to do with what I am talking about?"

What will you say when your 15 year old daughter uses that against you when you've found out she's had sex?

'I have no idea as to why you believe lust is selfish.'
-Sorry was about to go fully Christian on here lol. I was trying to state the difference between lust and love. Lust is taking, wanting, desire, fulfilling desire which is why lust based relationships don't usually last compared to ones based on love. With love is sacrifice, giving, wanting to make your loved one happy etc, etc.

Ah, you're a Christian. Should of said. That would of saved me a lot of time. That's an incorrect definition of lust.

Google says: lust = strong sexual desire.

Nothing about taking or being selfish.

Most relationships start with lust.

Please use multi quote function, it makes reading posts a lot easier.
Exactly, that's an important point. I'm 25 next year, (still waiting on 24..it's coming!) so things like family and children are things I'm starting to think about quite seriously. I'm still young though, it's okay.

Ofcourse it does. Why can't a 15 year old take out a loan or mortgage?

A very, very small minority. Almost negligible. Youtube money haha? You're telling me an 18 year old can buy/rent a house/accommodation with enough space to raise the child in, provide an income etc? Like I said, an absolute minority.

There are lots of job opportunities are there? I'm sure there are. If you go to university and graduate, please tell me about all the opportunity there is.

I wouldn't promote breaking the law to my child either?

You sort of implied it?

I didn't specify the age where I lost my virginity. I have to be careful to not incriminate myself. I was doing all of those things at 15 and younger, and started my DofE at the appropriate age.

No, you can never guarantee your child won't do something stupid, no matter how good of a parent you are. Education and open, honest discussion.

I don't know why you felt the need to educate me on STIs. I had my sex education in primary school. Another class in secondary school was more "How to put a condom on a banana" sort of thing.

You said a condom shouldn't be worn? I take it you mean should be worn. I don't see what a condom would do for cunnilingus and anilingus, that would be pointless. And wearing a condom when receiving fellatio is an absolute waste of time, and quite weird. I don't think any woman would want to do it if I was wearing a condom.

I said I had multiple sexual partners by 17. I'm not incriminating myself any further.

No lol.

They probably won't be ready. They won't be ready for university. They won't be ready to graduate and start working full time in the big scary world. I probably will never truly be 'ready' to have children. It's not about being ready. It's primarily about being safe. That's the priority. That's my point.

Like I said earlier about you implying your child won't ask you for consent to have sex, how do you plan to stop them?

I'm an adult, I don't have teenagers on my Facebook. I don't care what people write on Facebook. They can write whatever they want. It's not my place to judge their relationship or the quality of their love. I certainly don't have people on FB that declare their love for the new partner after a week. Not that I'd care anyway, more important things to worry about.

So? Who cares? I'd like them to start learning as soon as possible at the earliest stage. There is no 'correct' time to start learning about what love is and feels like.

Yeah? I've never claimed a 15 year old has sex because of love. That would be ridiculous. They do it because they are horny and it's fun.

I've made no contradictory statements. However, you just did. Here:

"What does my age have to do with what I am talking about?"

What will you say when your 15 year old daughter uses that against you when you've found out she's had sex?

Ah, you're a Christian. Should of said. That would of saved me a lot of time. That's an incorrect definition of lust.

Google says: lust = strong sexual desire.

Nothing about taking or being selfish.

Most relationships start with lust.

Please use multi quote function, it makes reading posts a lot easier.

jeez guys hahaha I wasnt expecting it to go that level lol
Exactly, that's an important point. I'm 25 next year, (still waiting on 24..it's coming!) so things like family and children are things I'm starting to think about quite seriously. I'm still young though, it's okay....a lot easier.

Can I just state, you are definitely one of the most, if not the most confusing user I have ever responded to TSR or on any sort of social media. I'm actually sitting here very confused. So just to clarify, did you not state earlier something along the lines of that you would rather want your 15 year old child to have sex in a safe environment, your house than some random place? If not please clarify this because I thought you did as the title is asking if we would or wouldn't allow this.
So then why are you now saying 'I wouldn't promote breaking the law to my child either' if you are opposing to my view that is saying no, I wouldn't allow this. Wouldn't that be 'promoting' breaking the law by knowingly allowing your fifteen year old to have sex is her bedroom. If you didn't know fine but if you're aware of that and it's against the law, if someone reported this, criminal investigations may even follow. Saying you would prefer a safe environment is fine if he/she was or over 16. I'm actually so confused because it seems that you're alternating with different opinions. The question in the title wasn't would you allow your 16/17 year old to have sex but your 15 year old child. Any child who is under 16 is legally under aged so why would you allow this? Please explain.

'Ofcourse it does. Why can't a 15 year old take out a loan or mortgage?'
-Again I am very confused.
So you would allow your fifteen year old who couldn't even legally meet up to these responsibilities to have sex under your roof, in your own house? It's different if they did so behind your back but the title is asking would YOU ALLOW this...

'A very, very small minority. Almost negligible. Youtube money haha? You're telling me an 18 year old can buy/rent a house/accommodation with enough space to raise the child in, provide an income etc? Like I said, an absolute minority.'
-Small minority but it not impossible.
And true story there are a lot of Youtubers making a living through their videos and channels. Some don't even need two jobs, some teens can take care of themselves due to this as the pay is relatively good if you receive quite a number of views etc etc. My bestfriend I spoke about on here the one who I thought experienced love as a teen has a makeup based Youtube channel. It has been going well for her. It's why she can afford living on her own at 18 though she had already experienced quite a mature life at a very young age.

'There are lots of job opportunities are there? I'm sure there are. If you go to university and graduate, please tell me about all the opportunity there is.'
-Are you trying to imply or say something? I don't understand this statement. You will still find numerous of jobs out there that don't need degrees. Maybe before in previous years this was hard to find but not as much any more. Whether or not they are well paid this is a different argument.
Now you'd have a reasonable argument if you had stated this concerning GCSEs for example as almost all jobs require this as their minimal acceptance concerning qualifications. Heck you even need GCSEs to this enter A levels at schools to even go to university. But overall, there are many jobs you can get out there without having a degree from university, not everyone even at all goes to university- apparently 49% in the UK haven't yet these people are still employed with ranging jobs. So that statement of yours was totally unnecessary but hey what do I know, I'm only an eighteen year old kid though legally I would be considered an adult in the Uk just like you.

'I don't know why you felt the need to educate me on STIs. I had my sex education in primary school.'
-I was not educating you on any thing.
Mind, you're not the only one who would read my comment vise versa with your own comment. There are many teenagers on this site who are curious and that are currently reading/observing our posts so it's good to put this out there since many of them may not know this. Many of us had sex ed at primary school too, well I did however they didn't teach what I had said in such detail. The whole banana thing doesn't address STIs.

'You said a condom shouldn't be worn?'
-Yea sorry I meant should.

'And wearing a condom when receiving fellatio is an absolute waste of time, and quite weird. I don't think any woman would want to do it if I was wearing a condom.'
-????
See sh*t like this scares the living day light out of me. Yes, you should wear a condom while receiving fellatio! It is a must as you can still spread STIs orally and not only through penetrative sexual intercourse. The woman performing oral on you could have oral herpes and transmit this virus to you, giving you genital herpes. There are also many STIs that can be transferred orally such as chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis- all of these STIs can spread through fellatio and cunnilingus (oral sex) ! So guys wear a condom when receiving oral Of course there are treatments for these infections but some such as herpes are life long. Once you have herpes, it's with you, so far there have not been any treatments to permanently remove this virus only temporarily. Yes it may be inactive for years but it doesn't mean it won't activate again in future years coming.

'They probably won't be ready. They won't be ready for university. They won't be ready to graduate and start working full time in the big scary world.'
-Again please remind me of your stance.
Did you not say before that you would allow your 15 year old to have sex in her/his room and now your saying they probably won't be ready? Is this a prank? If my teen isn't ready for life and they are asking for sex, isn't that more of a reinsurance that the parent should take a stance and say no to their kid's request which is having sex in their room? Read the title of this thread.

'Like I said earlier about you implying your child won't ask you for consent to have sex, how do you plan to stop them?'
- I think you've misread the title of this thread. I mean plan on stopping them? We were asked 'would you allow your 15 year old daughter to have sex in her room?' meaning we would knowingly be opened to that situation so it's either a yes or no answer. If he/she wanted to we can't stop them but the title wasn't asking that. It was asking if we would allow this to happen, knowing fully well our child is having sex in their room. I'm saying if I knew, no.

'I'm an adult, I don't have teenagers on my Facebook. I don't care what people write on Facebook. They can write whatever they want. It's not my place to judge their relationship or the quality of their love.'
-Adults were once teenagers too. And who said adults couldn't have teenagers on their facebook? What are you trying to imply? Additionally I am legally an adult too just as you are though I am still a 'teen' being 18 years. What sort of discriminating crap is this? It's not even judging but silently wondering to yourself what has this world turned into.

'So? Who cares? I'd like them to start learning as soon as possible at the earliest stage. There is no 'correct' time to start learning about what love is and feels like.'
-Oh my God. This is beginning to sound sick. We may as well allow ten year olds to start learning about this type of romantic love then, in fact we should allow five year old...wait no, one year olds as this seems to be the earliest age possible. If we could stretch it further maybe months, weeks. Just stop with this silly argument as it makes no sense. Let a child's naivety stay at place. Platonic love that is not romantic sexual love, I agree we should allow them experience platonic love as it's a love experienced by family and friends. Romantic love, HELL NO.

'Yeah? I've never claimed a 15 year old has sex because of love. That would be ridiculous. They do it because they are horny and it's fun.'
-Go to page 17 of this thread and read your previous comment. You had stated- 'The risk of young people contracting STI's and getting pregnant should be of your upmost concern, surely?People have sex for other reasons than 'love'. Like I said, would you care if your son had sex?' So what did this mean as you had spoken about allowing them to experience love in the 'earliest age' possible also. Was this a general statement? You're very confusing.

'I've made no contradictory statements.'
- Really now. Sigh.

'What does my age have to do with what I am talking about?" 'What will you say when your 15 year old daughter uses that against you when you've found out she's had sex?'
-That you're having under aged, ILLEGAL SEX that's what I would say to my 15 year old daughter buddy! I am legal, if she was 18 I can't say anything but she would be 15 for crying out loud. See the difference?

'Ah, you're a Christian. Should of said. That would of saved me a lot of time. That's an incorrect definition of lust. Google says: lust = strong sexual desire.
Nothing about taking or being selfish.'
- Sensing a lot of prejudice going on here from your behalf. No I shouldn't have said any thing or people like you would already have a prejudged conception on my views...more like saving you time to only judge me and my views! And you define and verify things by what Google says? Good luck with that because you'll find many, many, many definitions on Google which can all differ with many meanings behind them. Unless you mean the Oxford dictionary or a dictionary in general or something- I simply do not care.

Right, I think I am done here. This is just becoming a repetitive, dragged conversation leading to no where. I'm tired of this cyclic structure that we've created through our repetitive posts. I'm officially done here and out. I need to go and study then get ready for bed :yep: Good night and God bless, hope you don't take this too personally...wish you a wonderful evening! Bye!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yes I would. I was having sex in my school's grounds at 13 so who am I to hold the moral high ground? As long as she used protection and it was someone she trusted then it's all good.

That's crazy.
Did anyone catch you?
Original post by Anonymous
That's crazy.
Did anyone catch you?

Nope, it was common for students to have sex there, I was by no means the first and I know for a fact that I haven't been the last.
Original post by Hydeman
It shows.Yeah, in the same way that 'cracker' means 'white person' and 'n*gger' means 'black person.' It's literal meaning is irrelevant; it's how it's usually used that matters.Your original stereotype about 'goras' was racist and, if I were you, I'd go delete it before somebody reports it.
I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if the above situation was resolved, however:
'gora' is categorically not used like 'cracker' or 'n*gger'. Both of those words are designed to be derogatory, where as 'kala/gora' (respectively black or white male) is a neutral descriptive.

You're usually well-informed about what you talk about so I'm surprised you've so vehemently defended such an ignorant position.
Nope, it was common for students to have sex there, I was by no means the first and I know for a fact that I haven't been the last.

lmao, in the bushes?

Dude, why on school grounds..?
Original post by Anonymous
lmao, in the bushes?

My school was in the countryside so the grounds were fields and lakes. There was also a dense forest and that's where students have sex.
My school was in the countryside so the grounds were fields and lakes. There was also a dense forest and that's where students have sex.

Your school was pretty wild
If she is protected from hiv hpv and other std'sand knows that she can develop cervical cancer from multiple partners even if she uses condoms vaginal spermicides I might think about it.
It's a tough one and I don't think there is a black and white answer to it. Like many people have answered before, I would rather she had sex in a safe place with the right protection than have to sneak into some dodgy alley to 'do the business'.

However, I would definitely try to engage in active conversation with her about it, because I don't think anyone should be having sex until they can mentally and physically take care of a child in this society, since that is a risk you take every time you have it. Of course, that doesn't stop people from having it, much like people don't stop driving because of the risk of getting into a car accident, but I feel anyone who is having sex (regardless of age) should be prepared to take the risk.

Which leads on to the next point. Would my daughter be prepared to have a child with THAT guy? If I knew he was a no-good 'bad boy' who was taking advantage of her, I would encourage her to seek a positive relationship rather than a destructive one and I would not want to condone her having sex in her room with someone like that.

In summary, if push comes to shove and she is 100% definitely going to have sex with this guy regardless of what I say, I would make sure she has adequate protection available and I would allow it. That is, provided no one else in the house is negatively affected by it (i.e. younger siblings hearing odd noises).
No, I would prefer my daughter to feel 1000% ready and I don't think at the age of 15, a girl is ready to have sex, unless they are pressured to do so or they want to act grown. Keeping your virginity for the guy you love is more valuable then giving it up to the first guy/boyfriend who gets horny and persuades you that f*cking feels good, making love probably feels WAY better.

Latest

Trending

Trending