Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by connieiscrazy
Got my offer for Law last night, thrilled because Durham is my first choice 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulation! :biggrin:
Congratulations! When did you submit you ucas and sit your LNAT if you don't mind me asking?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1383
Original post by Olax98
Heya! My application to Durham for Ancient History has been sent off on 17th November, and offer received on 14th January :smile:

Hey :smile: ah okay thanks. Good luck with meeting the offer, I'm sure you will get it :smile: is it your first choice?
Reply 1384
Original post by viscratama
Hey, anybody got an offer for archaeology yet? I applied January 13th, but they processed my transcripts (I'm an international student) on the 18th. Kinda losing it here.
hi, I'm still waiting for a reply, applied 7th January so don't worry you're not alone 😁
Has anyone who applied for maths heard anything yet? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kieranoo

Posted from TSR Mobile

A friend of mine got an offer about 2 weeks ago, but I know 3-4 others who havnt heard anything yet. Hang in there haha
Original post by connieiscrazy
Got my offer for Law last night, thrilled because Durham is my first choice 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Just out of interest what time did you receive your offer? I've been working under the assumption that offers will come Monday- Friday between 9-6.
Reply 1388
Original post by melissafrat
Congratulations to them!! Thank you for letting me know ☺️

I've actually done A2s already and I'm on a gap year. Last year, I missed my offer to study Geog at Durham by a mark in one of my exams , and I didn't want to go to my second choice, so I've reapplied this year! I'm also retaking one exam. My A-level grades are A*ABB ☺️

Last year I heard around mid-Febuary so I'm still nervously waiting...

Goodness! Exact same boat as you, missed A*AA by 3 marks and reapplied, for Ppe though, let me know if you hear back! I applied on the 1st of decemeber this year.
Original post by AunAb
Goodness! Exact same boat as you, missed A*AA by 3 marks and reapplied, for Ppe though, let me know if you hear back! I applied on the 1st of decemeber this year.

God, you don't know how glad I am to know that there's someone else who knows what it's like!
I wish you every success with your application!!!! You've got in once; what's stopping you from getting in again?! ☺️
Reply 1390
God, you don't know how glad I am to know that there's someone else who knows what it's like!
I wish you every success with your application!!!! You've got in once; what's stopping you from getting in again?! ☺️

Indeed! I emailed them specifically about what I was going to do, they said I'd be given equal consideration! Plus I know many people who are in Durham right now who have done what we are doing too! Hope that comforts you as well! But nevertheless, can't help but being extremely nervous.
Original post by AunAb
Indeed! I emailed them specifically about what I was going to do, they said I'd be given equal consideration! Plus I know many people who are in Durham right now who have done what we are doing too! Hope that comforts you as well! But nevertheless, can't help but being extremely nervous.

Yes, before I applied again, I asked them whether I'd be at a disadvantage of any sort, but they said that I would be considered equally!
That is comforting, thank you. It is nerve-wracking, but don't let it stress you out!

Which college did you apply to at Durham? And what other unis?!
Reply 1392
Yes, before I applied again, I asked them whether I'd be at a disadvantage of any sort, but they said that I would be considered equally!
That is comforting, thank you. It is nerve-wracking, but don't let it stress you out!

Which college did you apply to at Durham? And what other unis?!

I went for Hild Bede. I have to hear from UCL and St. Andrews as well. Didn't get into LSE or Warwick , but Durham has been my first choice throughout. I figured that if I had to take a year out I'd apply to competitive universities, not sure if I'm happy with that decision now!

What about you?
Original post by Kieranoo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got my offer for maths on 13th Jan, but 3 guys I know are still waiting on Maths at Durham so don't worry!!!
Original post by jammymadden
Congratulations! Just out of interest what time did you receive your offer? I've been working under the assumption that offers will come Monday- Friday between 9-6.

I received it on Track at 16:45

Original post by ggreally2
Congratulations! When did you submit you ucas and sit your LNAT if you don't mind me asking?

Sat my LNAT on the 17th Sept, sent my application on the 18th Sept
Durham taking ages!
Politics offer today.
When is college allocation again?
Original post by Revenants
Politics offer today.
When is college allocation again?

Well done!!! It starts in February:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1398
When did you apply may I ask?

Original post by Revenants