The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lks97
anyone heard from nottingham recently?

Nope, have you?
do you think ucl will be to do with alphabetical order? and they've already decided now who's in and who's out?
Original post by connieiscrazy
Received my Durham offer last night! 🎉🎉 Over the moon as it's my first choice. Now just need to get the grades...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What As' and GCSEs did you get? Congratulations by the way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Wouldn't most applicants have the required predicted grades though? Hmm... I wonder when they'll get back to us. :confused: What are your predicted grades?

Maybe if they're predicted grades were lower than A*AA...I'm not doing A levels, I'm doing the American system so it's different..
Reply 1624
Original post by Student98x
Nope, have you?

Nope😩 slightly demotivating.. Do you think it's because they do it in batches or..?
Wouldn't most applicants have the required predicted grades though? Hmm... I wonder when they'll get back to us. :confused: What are your predicted grades?

Also waiting on Kings, looking at last year's thread, some offers came out mid-end of February but quite a few weren't given till the end of March, right before the ucas deadline :frown:
Original post by CJaneH
Also waiting on Kings, looking at last year's thread, some offers came out mid-end of February but quite a few weren't given till the end of March, right before the ucas deadline :frown:

We're in it for the long haul then. :tongue:
Does anyone know when - or roughly when - our LNAT results are released? I am desperate to know what I got. :lol:
Does anyone know when - or roughly when - our LNAT results are released? I am desperate to know what I got. :lol:

Hi, I'm pretty sure they are released to everyone first week in February. Not long now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alexandra48
Hi, I'm pretty sure they are released to everyone first week in February. Not long now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

First week? Ahhhh!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by lks97
Nope😩 slightly demotivating.. Do you think it's because they do it in batches or..?

I have no idea, but I'm just really impatient aha! I feel like I'm forever checking track😓

Only early February is mentioned, not the first week. Also there are people who sat it after the 20th of Jan who will, supposedly, receive their results in June. People who sat it before that date will get their results in Feb.
(edited 8 years ago)
First week? Ahhhh!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I've looked at LNAT forums from the past couple years (can you tell how impatient I am?😂) and they seem to release results the first week so hopefully it's the same this year! It does feel like the day will never arrive👎🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're in it for the long haul then. :tongue:

Unfortunately haha. Where else have you applied/recieved offers from?
Just got my Oxford feedback back, apparently I have a higher than average LNAT score, but my essay was average,(compared with all applicants to Oxford). Does anyone know how important the essays are to KCL?
Original post by CJaneH
Unfortunately haha. Where else have you applied/recieved offers from?

UCL, KCL, UEA, Bristol and Birmingham. Got an offer from UCL and an unconditional if firm from UEA. :biggrin:

Where did you apply?
I've looked at LNAT forums from the past couple years (can you tell how impatient I am?😂) and they seem to release results the first week so hopefully it's the same this year! It does feel like the day will never arrive👎🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do people receive their results on different days? I sat mine on the 16th of December (I think), when did you sit yours? :smile:
Do people receive their results on different days? I sat mine on the 16th of December (I think), when did you sit yours? :smile:

As far as I can see everyone receives their results on the same day at the beginning of February (if you sat it before 20th January). I sat mine on the 5th January ☺️ have you had a response for all of your offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
UCL, KCL, UEA, Bristol and Birmingham. Got an offer from UCL and an unconditional if firm from UEA. :biggrin:

Where did you apply?

Congrats! KCL, Oxford, Nottingham, Exeter and Leeds. Just waiting for Kings now, rejection post interview from Oxford and offers from the other 3. My friend has the same offer from UEA, but she doesn't know whether to firm it, are you going to?
Just got a Bristol offer :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending