The Student Room Group

History of Art Applicants 2015/16!!

Scroll to see replies

I don't have portico so I can't check! Nope still anxiously waiting for a response 😧

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 141
Original post by miahansen
I don't have portico so I can't check! Nope still anxiously waiting for a response 😧

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got an offer ! My friend just got it as well so I guess you'll also going to hear sth soon :smile: Good luck !!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 142
Hey,
Im Issy, Im new to this thread but ive applied to the courtauld, exeter, uea, york and bristol. Heard back from all of them and have my courtauld interview on the 12th. anyone else on the same day??
I do :smile: might see you there. Where are you traveling from? I'm coming down from Newcastle.
Original post by marttt
Just got an offer ! My friend just got as well it so I guess you'll also going to hear sth soon :smile: Good luck !!

If you don't mind me asking, did you apply for straight art history or art history with material studies?
Reply 145
Original post by FranScan97
I do :smile: might see you there. Where are you traveling from? I'm coming down from Newcastle.

im coming from brighton but since the interview is at 10:30, im staying with family in battersea the night before. thats a long way to travel!
Reply 146
Original post by louise649
If you don't mind me asking, did you apply for straight art history or art history with material studies?

straight hoa :smile:
Original post by marttt
straight hoa :smile:

Okay thanks, congrats btw :smile:
Yeah I got an offer too woooo 😈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Yeah I got an offer too woooo 😈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats !!
Received an offer from UCL today! Coming from a small-ish Finnish city it's amazing to think I have the chance to live and study in a city like London. Still waiting for Edinbourgh!
Original post by marttt
Congrats !!

Thanks, and to you too! Is it def your first choice?
I still haven't heard anything from UCL :frown: I wish they'd just hurry up and reject me :frown:
Same! It's agony not knowing!!
Reply 154
Thanks, and to you too! Is it def your first choice?

Yes ! Though I'm still wondering about making Aberdeen my firm but perspective of living in London is just too exciting ( I'm from little town in Poland so my excitement is enormous :tongue: ).
And is UCL your firm ?
I feel like I you need to study art in London though, although the cost of living is ridiculous! Ah no way, you'll love it! I'm an utter country bumpkin but I feel so much more at home in the city! Well I've got an interview with the Courtauld in a couple weeks, and although it looks amazing, there are so many compromises to be made in comparison to UCL. It just seems like the best fit both socially and academically for me - I will most likely catch you in September!!😋
Reply 156
Hi Im new here. Applied to UCL, Courtauld, Edinburgh, Warwick, Glasgow. Got an interview from Warwick and questionnaire from UCL. Im struggling to finish the questionnaire. I wonder how others were working on questionnaire. Anyone?
Reply 157
I feel like I you need to study art in London though, although the cost of living is ridiculous! Ah no way, you'll love it! I'm an utter country bumpkin but I feel so much more at home in the city! Well I've got an interview with the Courtauld in a couple weeks, and although it looks amazing, there are so many compromises to be made in comparison to UCL. It just seems like the best fit both socially and academically for me - I will most likely catch you in September!!😋

I totally agree about London being one of the most amazing places to study art - the amount of opportunities is just overwelming ! And I wouldn't worry about cost of living - we're gonna survive, I can surely give up on food and other stuff for a place like London with its museums and for uni like UCL :tongue:
And of course good luck with your Courtauld interview but hopefully see you in september ! :smile:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by repecca
Received an offer from UCL today! Coming from a small-ish Finnish city it's amazing to think I have the chance to live and study in a city like London. Still waiting for Edinbourgh!

Congrats! I've recived an UCL offer too! and it will definitely be my firm choice.
Hi! I got an offer from UCL. However, I still haven't heard from the Courtauld, do I need to worry or is anybody else still waiting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending