The Student Room Group

Girl at Uni - how to find out if she links me back!

Hi guys this ismy first post on here and just need a little help and advice!
There's a girl on my uni course that I really like, since September I've managed to add her on Facebook and had little brief conversations with her at uni as she has her own group of friends and as do I - I rarely manage to catch her on her own!
The other week I plucked up the courage to message her on Facebook about some work we had to hand in. Her replies were a bit blunt at first but then became more friendly, the conversation eventually ended due to me stupidly saying something like 'Thanks for the help' giving her noting to rely and I bottled it.

I'm trying to figure out if she's interested in me at all. I know the best approach would be to message her a bit more and be upfront but I'm a bit nervous as if I've misread the situation it'll be massively awkward seeing her at uni everyday!
Anyone got any thoughts or suggestions about what I could do without mugging myself off!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys this ismy first post on here and just need a little help and advice!
There's a girl on my uni course that I really like, since September I've managed to add her on Facebook and had little brief conversations with her at uni as she has her own group of friends and as do I - I rarely manage to catch her on her own!
The other week I plucked up the courage to message her on Facebook about some work we had to hand in. Her replies were a bit blunt at first but then became more friendly, the conversation eventually ended due to me stupidly saying something like 'Thanks for the help' giving her noting to rely and I bottled it.

I'm trying to figure out if she's interested in me at all. I know the best approach would be to message her a bit more and be upfront but I'm a bit nervous as if I've misread the situation it'll be massively awkward seeing her at uni everyday!
Anyone got any thoughts or suggestions about what I could do without mugging myself off!

I have replied on your other thread :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending