The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing Interview

Hi! I have an interview on Wednesday 20th January for MH Nursing at Chester Uni.... has anybody had an interview there for this course yet?? Wondering what questions they will ask in the one to one, so nervous!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've got an interview the same day I'm dreading it lol.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by klvnz
I've got an interview the same day I'm dreading it lol.

Me too so nervous, I have a mock interview tomorrow and I'm nervous for that as well!
Reply 3
Original post by Courtmurphy7
Me too so nervous, I have a mock interview tomorrow and I'm nervous for that as well!

Have you registered with that Sn@p website? I'm trying to get as much information as possible. I don't know what to expert
Reply 4
I have a interview too tomorrow😁 I m also wondering what would they expect from us😁
Just had an interview at Chester and think it went quite well! I hope anyway!
Reply 6
It was less of an interview I didn't expect it to be that short. What did they ask you? And I don't think I saw you on the day lol..
I know I thought that! It was really informal but it was more relaxing that way!! They just asked me to speak about one the 6 C's for 3 minutes, did they ask you to do that? X
Reply 8
Have you heard back yet? I had an interview the same day x
Original post by loub506
Have you heard back yet? I had an interview the same day x

I haven't! Have you?? The wait is horrible hahahah x
Reply 10
I haven't! Have you?? The wait is horrible hahahah x

No I've not heard either kind of relieved you haven't either haha at least there's still hope. Had an interview at edgehill and girls who had their chester interviews the 2 days before us found out on Friday and yesterday, so maybe tomorrow is our day. Have you had any other interviews? X
Original post by loub506
No I've not heard either kind of relieved you haven't either haha at least there's still hope. Had an interview at edgehill and girls who had their chester interviews the 2 days before us found out on Friday and yesterday, so maybe tomorrow is our day. Have you had any other interviews? X

That's a relief! I'm thinking tomorrow too, the woman said it normally takes them a week! I had one at Edge Hill the day after my Chester one, so I will probably hear back from the this week too I'm so so nervous! Have you had any others ?? X
Reply 12
That's a relief! I'm thinking tomorrow too, the woman said it normally takes them a week! I had one at Edge Hill the day after my Chester one, so I will probably hear back from the this week too I'm so so nervous! Have you had any others ?? X

No just chester and edgehill still hoping for an interview from ljmu. I'm constantly checking my emails and I've been waiting to pounce on the postman every day haha. I'm a nervous wreck! X
Original post by loub506
No just chester and edgehill still hoping for an interview from ljmu. I'm constantly checking my emails and I've been waiting to pounce on the postman every day haha. I'm a nervous wreck! X

I've applied for jmu too and haven't heard anything back yet! I'm checking my emails 10 times a day 😩 X
Original post by loub506

Have you heard anything ??! X
Reply 15
Have you heard anything ??! X

No nothing yet, have you? It's driving me mad now, i'm trying to stay positive about it though. Do you know anyone else that might have heard from our day?
Reply 16
Original post by klvnz
It was less of an interview I didn't expect it to be that short. What did they ask you? And I don't think I saw you on the day lol..

Hi I was on the same interview day as you, have you heard anything yet? the wait is driving me mad haha
Reply 17
I went on Wednesday 20th at 12 , I haven't heard anything .
Reply 18
any news yet?
Reply 19
Nothing from me, have you. Can't cope haha and the ucas track is down over the weekend😬😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending