The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Applicants 2016

Hi guys. Here we can support each other, talk about the Uni and our personal application. I've applied for 'Multimedia and Journalism'. I'm still waiting.....

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for Computing and Software Development for Business. My dad works at Caledonian, told me that they usually wait until around the UCAS deadline to start giving out offers.
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
I've applied for biomedical and I was a grade off the minimum entry requirements. It's my first choice and i'm so nervous about offers haha :c Got a conditional for B/C for west of scotland biomedical though~
Applied for Diagnostic radiography still waiting on offer 😯
i have also applied for Multi Media Journalism! i got an interview offer on friday there!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by The999Theory
I've applied for biomedical and I was a grade off the minimum entry requirements. It's my first choice and i'm so nervous about offers haha :c Got a conditional for B/C for west of scotland biomedical though~

Excact same as me lol
Original post by MissCH98
Excact same as me lol

i know it really sucks ahhh my friend said cali is a really late replier as well
Reply 7
i know it really sucks ahhh my friend said cali is a really late replier as well

Ach seriously? This is torture
I've also applied for Multimedia Journalism - still waiting too! ( No news is good news perhaps?)
Reply 9
Original post by SophieB_14
I've also applied for Multimedia Journalism - still waiting too! ( No news is good news perhaps?)

oh i know someones who has applied for that at cale too, don't think they have heard back either! im hoping that no news is good news haha!
I apply for Computer Games (Art & Animation) at Glasgow Caledonian. I haven't heard anything from them yet. :frown: When should I provide my portfolio?
Reply 11
Original post by SophieB_14

I got an offer from Robert Gordon University but I'm waiting for Caledonian is my first choice, also I know that they do an interview and this make me nervous.
Reply 12
Original post by conorpritchard
i have also applied for Multi Media Journalism! i got an interview offer on friday there!

Good luck!! I'm afraid about the interview because english is not my first language. I'm wondering what they are going to ask.
Reply 13
I applied for Biomedical Science on the 1st of Dec and have just received my offer for Cale which is my top choice. Only have Edinburgh to go!
Applied for Software Development for Business and Computing but pretty sure they take ages to reply.
Original post by biomed_
I applied for Biomedical Science on the 1st of Dec and have just received my offer for Cale which is my top choice. Only have Edinburgh to go!

omg no way that's so decent!! i think i submitted mine like mid november for the same course and still no reply, what was your offer?
Reply 16
omg no way that's so decent!! i think i submitted mine like mid november for the same course and still no reply, what was your offer?

I've got unconditionals from Cale, Robert Gordon and Dundee. A conditional from Aberdeen just waiting for edinburgh to reply! What grades did you apply with ?
I applied for optometry! Anyone know when we start hearing back? :/
Reply 18
Shouldnt be too much longer.. I applied for Social Work in Dec & because I have been out of school for 7 years they have contacted me asking for certain bits & bobs and stated now they are processing my application!
Got my conditional for Biomedical!!!! I retook chemistry to get an A/B to meet the entry requirements but they didn't even ask for chemistry, they just wanted a B at higher. So chuffed. ^u^ Anyone else going for Biomed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending