The Student Room Group

Would you avoid being friends with someone because of this?

If you knew that a 29 year old female (who looked young for her age) was dating a 57 year old man what would you think? Would you avoid her and not want to be friends or would you just shrug it off and be friends with her if you saw her regularly?

Also what about guys would you avoid talking /being friends with her?
Shrug it off, it's non of my business nor is it relevant to me.
Reply 2
Also would it make a difference to your opinion if the female was sporty/tomboyish rather than the type who wore makeup/made an effort with appearance?
Why would that change our friendship? Lol, as long as they're both consenting adults, no problem in my eyes
Reply 4
Who/What you date and love won't affect me one bit (Maybe up until you say Batman sucks or Lambos are ugly then we ain't gonna be friends :noway: )

Only shallow people will start avoiding for these petty things :catfight:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Also would it make a difference to your opinion if the female was sporty/tomboyish rather than the type who wore makeup/made an effort with appearance?

Wouldn't matter at all.
I don't think that I would have a problem with it unless it changed her, as long as she is happy in the relationship then I don't see why the friendship should end
Reply 7
Ok thanks. I thought people would think she's a weirdo with issues and avoid her
Original post by scorpion95
I don't think that I would have a problem with it unless it changed her, as long as she is happy in the relationship then I don't see why the friendship should end

I agree!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeyK
Who/What you date

I've had a crush on a carrot since I was 7, it's rotten to the core but the more I peel it the more layers it has, i'm worried it can't go on much longer without it disappearing and losing its identity completely.
Reply 10
Original post by Das Ich Man
I've had a crush on a carrot since I was 7, it's rotten to the core but the more I peel it the more layers it has, i'm worried it can't go on much longer without it disappearing and losing its identity completely.

Apples are bae... :adore:
wth is wrong witchu... A carrot :noway:
Depends. Is he rich? :biggrin: I kid.
If you knew that a 29 year old female (who looked young for her age) was dating a 57 year old man what would you think? Would you avoid her and not want to be friends or would you just shrug it off and be friends with her if you saw her regularly?

Well as the woman is an adult she can do what she likes and it's none of your business.

So I'd do nothing, I wouldn't even question it in my head with relation to myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Honestly i wouldnt care at all. I would be happy for my friend that she found love and not judge at all bc its none of my business. Also if anyone was talking about my mate i would do something a bout it. It would be my friends choice, not theirs :smile:
I have to admit my concern would be him taking advantage of her. But other than that, no. Their relationship has nothing to do with me.
Ok thanks. I thought people would think she's a weirdo with issues and avoid her

Com on luv, you are not a weirdo and I wouldn't avoid you even if you two started the relationship when you were 20 and he was 48.

I would feel uncomfortable though if you were 18 and he was 46.

Probably

Probably
Reply 17

Everyone has issues, and the older you get the less anyone cares. Do what makes you happy and ignore any sad little people who can't deal with it. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending