The Student Room Group

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Again, I accept that you have to stick with your confidentially agreement, but I lastly want to ask if there were any ethical questions?
Original post by StegiMon
Again, I accept that you have to stick with your confidentially agreement, but I lastly want to ask if there were any ethical questions?

Lol that would breach confidentiality. As long as you stick to the standard interview questions that come up in all medicine interviews it'll be calm. Twas a very easy day.
Original post by lisboonpop
Lol that would breach confidentiality. As long as you stick to the standard interview questions that come up in all medicine interviews it'll be calm. Twas a very easy day.

Yeah I thought it was too much to ask. Sorry, I'm getting really anxious about the interview.

Were all the stations in the same room? Or did you have to go to different rooms to do each separate stations?
Original post by StegiMon
Yeah I thought it was too much to ask. Sorry, I'm getting really anxious about the interview.

Were all the stations in the same room? Or did you have to go to different rooms to do each separate stations?

Same room. Honestly remain calm, it is not as bad as you think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by futureMED1
How do you know this? On my ticket, it only says 11:15 - 14:55. How do I know what time to register and what time my interview is?
Good luck for your interview!

Hello! I have the same interview slot as you at 11:15
(edited 8 years ago)
Help please 😣.
Can anyone tell what criteria A is that is to be met. I did not meet it so I got withdrawn.
Plus I don't understand the reply said that that "your application may either have been withdrawn, rejected due to having met criteria A". I applied for A108. Thank you
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Abdullah Qadiri
Help please 😣.
Can anyone tell what criteria A is that is to be met. I did not meet it so I got withdrawn.
Plus I don't understand the reply said that that "your application may either have been withdrawn, rejected due to having met criteria A". I applied for A108. Thank you

Criteria A means that your postcode falls under a very disadvantaged area in terms of education etc
Your postcode may have not fallen under that.

Your application has been unsuccessful because you don't meet the eligibility criteria.

Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spiritless98
Criteria A means that your postcode falls under a very disadvantaged area in terms of education etc
Your postcode may have not fallen under that.

Your application has been unsuccessful because you don't meet the eligibility criteria.

Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

additionally your ukcat score may have not been high enough
Original post by xnossax
Hello! I have the same interview slot as you at 11:15

Hello! What time are you thinking of getting to Nottingham?
Hello! What time are you thinking of getting to Nottingham?

The train gets there at 9:30, I will probably have a little walk around before hand. How about you?
Original post by xnossax
The train gets there at 9:30, I will probably have a little walk around before hand. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!!
There's only today and tomorrow then interview day. Panick😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xnossax

I see, I don't live too far away and I'm going in car so I'll probably make it there around 10 :smile:
I see, I don't live too far away and I'm going in car so I'll probably make it there around 10 :smile:

Lucky you, your journey probably wont be too long then haha :biggrin:
There's only today and tomorrow then interview day. Panick😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I'm just having this nervous/excited feeling .
Original post by Yahya1997
On the Nottingham page it said that we need to bring a signed passport size photo. I got my head of sixth form to sign it saying on the back "I here by certify this to be the true likeness of (my name)". Is this right?? Also how are they supposed to know who signed it

My Geography teacher did the exact same thing, I'm sure they would ask us for their contact details if they really needed to know.
WELLP...Nottingham rejected me for apparently not meeting a criteria but They confused but oh wells right... Good luck to you all
Was it criteria A by any chance?
Interview tomorrow! 😅 eek

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending