The Student Room Group

European men have become demasculized says journalist Iben Thranholm.

I get where she's coming from. Where were the German men when the women were being sexually assaulted in Cologne and other German cities? Did they run away? Were they not up for helping German women from predatory mobs of Muslim males? Were they more worried about being called a racist perhaps? Those guys running riot - raping, molesting and robbing - only respect strong men, not weak ones. They certainly don't respect women, that's for sure. They took delight in terrorising them. German men have been Merkelized and need to grow some balls and stick up for their young women. That's what good guys do!

Reply 1
I've been saying that for the longest but American men are the worst
Because nothing says "I'm a man" or "I stick up for women" like burning down refugee centres.

- August 2015
Reply 3
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Because nothing says "I'm a man" or "I stick up for women" like burning down refugee centres.- August 2015

You're just defaulting to irrational scaremongering to throw the discussion. Burning down a refugee centre is not manly at all. Do you know anything at all about mature manly behaviour? It's about self restraint and having the moral intelligence and guts to take action when necessary. She talks of getting back to masculine virtues - e.g. like defending the vulnerable from danger. Do you think rape is okay in Europe if done by someone whose culture permits such behaviour on religious grounds? Do you think it is better to hide the truth like the media and police were doing, because it might indicate there is an incompatible cultural clash of moral values which result in violence against European women? Did doing nothing for fear of (wrongly) being called racist, help the thousands of vulnerable girls from being grossly violated and exploited by callous, hateful misogynists in Rotherham, Oxford, Derby, Bristol, Peterborough . . .
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Marco1
You're just defaulting to irrational scaremongering to throw the discussion. Burning down a refugee centre is not manly at all. Do you know anything at all about mature manly behaviour? It's about self restraint and having the moral intelligence and guts to take action when necessary. She talks of getting back to masculine virtues - e.g. like defending the vulnerable from danger. Do you think rape is okay in Europe if done by someone whose culture permits such behaviour on religious grounds? Do you think it is better to hide the truth like the media and police were doing, because it might indicate there is an incompatible cultural clash of moral values which result in violence against European women? Did doing nothing for fear of (wrongly) being called racist, help the thousands of vulnerable girls from being grossly violated and exploited by callous, hateful misogynists in Rotherham, Oxford, Derby, Bristol, Peterborough . . .

Thousands of women are trafficked, violated, exploited and raped from Eastern Europe, often ending up in brothels across Europe and the Middle East.

Yet there is hardly a murmur from those that say "they defend women".

These are white women, being exploited by white men, yet many white people only chime up when it is brown [insert other colour] people engaging in heinous acts with white women.

What is it about someone of a different skin colour that makes us angry when in any other circumstance, we would simply turn a blind eye?
If we try and help our women and stand up against these refugee scumbags we'll be vilified as racists/xenophobes.

Abruiseonthesky is the embodiment of this hate mob that will verbally attack you if you raise one finger in aid of the women in Cologne/Germany. Not only is she an apologist, but she'll make you feel like a deviant.

I might have read that she is from Germany or is studying there (I could be wrong). If this is true, she's a hypocrite too.
Because nothing says "I'm a man" or "I stick up for women" like burning down refugee centres.

- August 2015

What do you ****ing expect? They are angry.

What do Muslims do when they're pissed off at the West? Go around with AK-47s and blow up innocent people.

Dirty apologist.
The LEFT has become DEMASCULIZED!
Thousands of women are trafficked, violated, exploited and raped from Eastern Europe, often ending up in brothels across Europe and the Middle East.

More often than not, these women are trafficked by MIDDLE EASTERN MEN. Your argument is flawed.

These are white women, being exploited by white men, yet many white people only chime up when it is brown [insert other colour] people engaging in heinous acts with white women.

White male on white female exploitation does exist, but not on the same scale that we've seen in Cologne. THIS is the difference, THIS is why it's being published more across MSM.

Same thing for Rotherham and Oxford.

What is it about someone of a different skin colour that makes us angry when in any other circumstance, we would simply turn a blind eye?
Reply 9
I wouldn't say just European, but Western. We've become very backward. Bronies are proof of that.

But then look at Japan, full of people just like that...

wtfdude.jpg

What should we call these types of people? degenerates?

- August 2015

That incident was exposed as the migrants burning down the center themselves for media attention and because of the conditions. One could argue you have a vested interest with importing the third world over here?
Original post by Marco1
I get where she's coming from. Where were the German men when the women were being sexually assaulted in Cologne and other German cities? Did they run away? Were they not up for helping German women from predatory mobs of Muslim males? Were they more worried about being called a racist perhaps? Those guys running riot - raping, molesting and robbing - only respect strong men, not weak ones. They certainly don't respect women, that's for sure. They took delight in terrorising them. German men have been Merkelized and need to grow some balls and stick up for their young women. That's what good guys do!

Western democracies don't need mobs of "masculine" militiamen roaming the streets scrapping with Muslims and immigrants, although I know this is the dream of many of those who post here.

Western democracies have the rule and process of law under which those who commit a crime, such as rape or battery, can be arrested and tried by the state.

It is a funny way of showing your support for Western civilisation and its core tenets.
Original post by Squirrel777
That incident was exposed as the migrants burning down the center themselves for media attention and because of the conditions. One could argue you have a vested interest with importing the third world over here?

Was it? I've tried searching for this but to no avail.

Could you perhaps share your source?
Original post by Sgt_Haytham
What do you ****ing expect? They are angry.

This was in August 2015 (and you might have noticed that I clearly referenced this), well before the allegations of sexual assault, which occurred around NYE.

What will your reasoning change to now? That they were claiming benefits? That they stole something? That they pissed in the street?

What do Muslims do when they're pissed off at the West? Go around with AK-47s and blow up innocent people.

Yes, in Iraq and Syria, places that are far away from here.

Dirty apologist.

I don't mind you calling me names and resorting to ad hominems, it's the lack of knowledge, arguments, and an inability to form rational and coherent thoughts that I find rather disconcerting,

Original post by Sgt_Haytham
More often than not, these women are trafficked by MIDDLE EASTERN MEN. Your argument is flawed.

Incorrect. The girls may end up in the Middle East, having been brought, but most of the trafficking and exploitation is done by those locally (i.e: white men).

White male on white female exploitation does exist, but not on the same scale that we've seen in Cologne. THIS is the difference, THIS is why it's being published more across MSM.

Really? Around 20,000 people (85% women; 69% trafficked for sexual exploitation) were registered as victims in 3 years by EU countries.

That is just the people that we have rescued. The actual trafficked people is undoubtedly much much higher, especially in the former Soviet Blocs which are predominantly white.

Are you genuinely telling us that the heinous assaults that occurred over NYE was more than the amount of white people that are trafficked by other white people (who are of an organised crime variety)?

Same thing for Rotherham and Oxford.

Perhaps they should concentrate on Dorset where sexual crime is up by 35% in an area where 98% of people are white?

It's to do with tribe mentality and the social construct of "purity". It's "okay" so long as a member of our own family/tribe/community/race/religion/gender does it but woe betide any foreigner [insert appropriate characteristic here] who engages in similar activities.
Original post by Marco1

Well in this case you shouldnt be blaming the immigrants, you should blame feminism.
Reply 15
Original post by scrotgrot
Western democracies don't need mobs of "masculine" militiamen roaming the streets scrapping with Muslims and immigrants, although I know this is the dream of many of those who post here.

Western democracies have the rule and process of law under which those who commit a crime, such as rape or battery, can be arrested and tried by the state.

It is a funny way of showing your support for Western civilisation and its core tenets.

When the rule of law is impotent to protect women en masse, from sexual assault and harassment, when the truth is denied a voice and even the police are trained to hide assaults on German women by Muslim immigrant males - how can you still use that as a relevant argument?

What is your solution? To do nothing? To let your sisters live in fear of going out to the shops? Shame on you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Never heard of him.

Its more so chivalry is illegal in western countries so men are helping out their male friends rather than females to protect themselves.
Original post by Marco1
When the rule of law is impotent to protect women en masse, from sexual assault and harassment, when the truth is denied a voice and even the police are trained to hide assaults on German women by Muslim immigrant males - how can you still use that as a relevant argument?

What is your solution? To do nothing? To let your sisters live in fear of going out to the shops? Shame on you.

No, my solution is simply to apply the law equally to all. It is terrible that (if...) the police are instructed to hold off from making arrests. Everyone is equal under the law.
Reply 18
Original post by Dopesmoker
Well in this case you shouldnt be blaming the immigrants, you should blame feminism.

That's poor reasoning. Say, if a gang of young males raped your sister down some alley would you blame feminists rather than the rapist filth? By your reasoning you might as well say some murderers are innocent because watching Rambo is to blame for making them kill innocent human beings. Get real. This is not hypothetical classroom ****. This is on the ground reality now.
Reply 19
Kill whitey

Extermination the White race

Please race mix

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending