The Student Room Group

Ordering pizza for myself to uni accommodation and trying not to look like a fat pig?

I am genuinely laughing at myself asking this ahahaha

I've got loads of stuff due for uni and I've been on a complete essay binge. I haven't had time to eat since breakfast. So I really want to just order a Domino's to my uni accommodation and eat it in my room while I keep working. There's a party going on in our kitchen so I can't just hide in there with a whole large pizza to myself. Is it acceptable to smuggle it into my room and eat it here? I feel like such a fat pig but I'm starving and I can't do much since our kitchen's currently occupied...

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

100% acceptable. Stealthily grab that pizza from the pizza delivery person, tiptoe back to your room and transfer your binge from essays to pizzaaaaaa.
(edited 8 years ago)
You think that makes you a pig? Once I ordered 2 pizzas so I could get a free cheesy garlic bread, chips and a can of pop and ate that in my room.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Who the f cares?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Demon King

I've got loads of stuff due for uni and I've been on a complete essay binge. I haven't had time to eat since breakfast. So I really want to just order a Domino's to my uni accommodation and eat it in my room while I keep working. There's a party going on in our kitchen so I can't just hide in there with a whole large pizza to myself. Is it acceptable to smuggle it into my room and eat it here? I feel like such a fat pig but I'm starving and I can't do much since our kitchen's currently occupied...

What do you think?

Yeah it's definitely cool to do this from time to time hahaha, you've earnt it from the sounds of things and so use that to ease your guilty conscience :wink: the real question is what toppings are you gonna get?
yeah man do it

but go on HUKD and get a voucher if you do
Reply 6
Dude, you're a student. Students eat pizza. Just make sure they don't see you or it'll be like the zombies are after you...
I do this all the time. During exams especially. If someone stares at me I just say it's all for me and I'm not sharing.
Reply 8
....and then theres me always ordering a large pizza with 3 sides all for myself

:getmecoat:
Original post by Alexion
Dude, you're a student. Students eat pizza. Just make sure they don't see you or it'll be like the zombies are after you...

I like the avatar. Is that a selfie?
Original post by ivy.98
....and then theres me always ordering a large pizza with 3 sides all for myself

:getmecoat:

Classic Ivy high metabolism behaviour :colone:
Reply 11
i'd be more worried about being jumped because pizza in the halls? that's brave you'll be attacked by like every one who sees you X'D
Original post by EtherealNymph22
I like the avatar. Is that a selfie?

oki stahp
Go for it.

I ordered an XL pizza with 4 sides and a drink for myself.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Classic Ivy high metabolism behaviour :colone:

:rofl:
Hahah damn right, not even a tiny bit guilty :mmm:
Original post by Demon King

What do you think?

Do people not normally eat in their room? I thought that would be the normal thing to do, eat it on your desk or something.
Original post by Alexion
oki stahp

Iol I just wanted a bit of a taste of what being a troll is like.
Original post by SophieSmall
You think that makes you a pig? Once I ordered 2 pizzas so I could get a free cheesy garlic bread, chips and a can of pop and ate that in my room.

Spoiler

My kind of girl :cute:
Iol I just wanted a bit of a taste of what being a troll is like.

that's a dark hole, don't fall down it or you may never escape :afraid:
Original post by Alexion
that's a dark hole, don't fall down it or you may never escape :afraid:

I've already fallen down the dark hole of TSR. Partly your fault for giving me rep that time.

Quick Reply

Latest