The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys,

I've applied for the accelerated BA in Business at Strathclyde. It's the 3 year honours course rather than the 4 years. Has anyone else applied to this course?

Hopefully I will get an offer soon as Strathclyde is my first choice.

Good luck to everyone else applying.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 141
Hi all

I have an unconditional to study law part time. Anyone else? Would be good to chat to some others before September.
Just got my unconditional for Business Analysis and Technology with Management :smile:
Original post by arbeide
Sent my UCAS application away two days ago and have just received a conditional offer for Politics! So happy :biggrin::ahee::excited:

Well done!! What's the condition and what grades do you already have? Sorry just interested in applying for Politics at Strathclyde next year.
I have just created a group on Facebook for those who are attending an MSc in Finance, International Banking & Finance, Investment & Finance and International Accounting & Finance in the academic year 2016/17.
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1705326869728505/
Reply 145
Original post by scottishgirl163
Well done!! What's the condition and what grades do you already have? Sorry just interested in applying for Politics at Strathclyde next year.

Thanks! I got AAABB in my Highers, which is actually more than Strathclyde requires 1st sitting (AAAB).

My condition is to achieve the minimum entry requirement of Nat 5 Maths grade C, which I'm resitting this year. No other conditions.

Good luck with your application next year! :smile:
Hi, I have an interview from the EEE department on 3rd Feb. I'm hoping to do Electrical Energy Systems if I get an offer.

Anyone else going to the interview? :smile:
Reply 147
Anyone got an interview for Electrical and Electronic Engineering?
Original post by Macjam1
Anyone got an interview for Electrical and Electronic Engineering?

Yes. I do.
Reply 149
Have any European students received any offers? I sent my application at the beginning of December I'm really hoping for an offer for English and politics. Has anyone received any offers for this course yet?
Reply 150
I am a European. And I applied in the beginning of November (4th) for International Business and haven't yet got an offer - only an acknowledgement.
Anyone got any offers for MA Economics L100 ??
Reply 152
Just this week accepted an offer for English and Journalism & Creative Writing. Anybody else on the same course? Would love to get chatting to some people!
Original post by JazzB
Just this week accepted an offer for English and Journalism & Creative Writing. Anybody else on the same course? Would love to get chatting to some people!

Hi there!

I'm not doing English with it but I'm doing Journalism & Creative Writing with Law...

This might sound super stupid but I think I maybe liked your post in the Strathclyde freshers facebook page??
Has anyone received an offer for International Business?
Original post by ellieeg
Have any European students received any offers? I sent my application at the beginning of December I'm really hoping for an offer for English and politics. Has anyone received any offers for this course yet?

I'm a European, applied on the 27th of November for Law & Politics and have only got an acknowledgement so far.
Reply 156
Original post by eleanorduffy98
Hi there!

I'm not doing English with it but I'm doing Journalism & Creative Writing with Law...

This might sound super stupid but I think I maybe liked your post in the Strathclyde freshers facebook page??

Haha you may well have done :smile: Nobody seems overly willing to chat on there all it seems to be is ads for pubs which sucks hardcore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JazzB
Haha you may well have done :smile: Nobody seems overly willing to chat on there all it seems to be is ads for pubs which sucks hardcore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've noticed haha - hopefully people will become more active!
I have an unconditional for secondary teaching :biggrin: good luck with your application :smile:
I've just confirmed my place to do Journalism & Creative Writing with Politics, is anyone else doing that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending