The Student Room Group

German speaking help, how can i get an a*?

So the controlled assessment starts with a 1-3 minute presentation ( I'm doing 2 minutes)
here's what I've got so far, can anyone suggest any tenses to add to get an A*?
Meine Stadt, die ----- heißt, ist eine Kleinstadt im Südosten von England. Es gibt fünfzehn tausend Einwohner, die meistens in London arbeiten und hier wohnen. Für Dieser Aspekt es ist besser, in Brentwood zu wohnen, weil die Lebenskostend bezahlbarer sind. Ich wohne hier seit vier Jahren.
Ich wohne recht nicht gern hier, weil keine meine Freunde hier wohnen, deshalb muss ich mit dem Zug nach London fahren wie alle meine freunde Wohnen dort. Jedoch, ich amüsiere mich am London gehen. Als ich junger war, habe ich in London gewohnt
Letztes Wochenende habe ich in der Stadtmitte gegangen, um Kleidung zu kaufen. Es war entsetzlich, weil es regnete. Heute war das Wetter schlecht und es regnete den ganzen Tag.
Ich hoffe, nächstes Wochenende ins Café zu gehen. Ich weiß, das ist nicht aufregend, weil es gibt nichts anderes zu tun. Meiner Meinung nach macht London unglaublich Spaß weil es gibt viel zu tun, Es ist schlechtere, im Brentwood zu wohnen, weil es schlechtere Transportmöglichkeiten gibt. Ich denke dass Brentwood sieht so schlecht aus, es gibt vieles alte Häuser, Man sollte die Häuser erneuern und auch die Fußgängerzone vergrößern. Es wäre schön, zusätzlich Geschäfte zu haben
Mein künftiger Wohnort muss in einer Großstadt sein, Ich würde nie im Leben auf dem Land wohnen weil es weniger zu tun gibt.
Is it just this that you have to say or can your teacher ask you questions?
Original post by Student403
Is it just this that you have to say or can your teacher ask you questions?

Yeah we have to do that too but we firstly we do a "presentation", questions are asked afterwards and are based on what you say in your presentation
Original post by marialoliveira
Yeah we have to do that too but we firstly we do a "presentation", questions are asked afterwards and are based on what you say in your presentation

I see :smile: Is there a total time limit for the questions PLUS presentation?
I see :smile: Is there a total time limit for the questions PLUS presentation?

1-3 minutes presentation
4-6 minutes total
He said to do a 2 minute presentation for 2 minutes of questions :smile:
1-3 minutes presentation
4-6 minutes total
He said to do a 2 minute presentation for 2 minutes of questions :smile:

Ah okay fair enough :smile: I was gonna suggest to do a 3 minute presentation so you can squeeze in as much good vocab/sentence structure in bits that are memorized, so you feel less pressure during Q&A.

It's what I did and it helped me a lot :biggrin:
Ah okay fair enough :smile: I was gonna suggest to do a 3 minute presentation so you can squeeze in as much good vocab/sentence structure in bits that are memorized, so you feel less pressure during Q&A.

It's what I did and it helped me a lot :biggrin:

I would but he said if we did it for 3 minutes we'd need 3 minutes of questions :frown:
Reply 7
I would but he said if we did it for 3 minutes we'd need 3 minutes of questions :frown:

It would help get you a better grade, i literally just squeezed as much content in as i could (ours was a 4-6 min presentation) - i got an A*. Just put in little details and complicated sentences, it all helps! Good luck :u:
Reply 8
The content looks good :smile: hope it goes ok for you :h:

Ah okay :smile: Wish you the best of luck! You'll do great
Original post by lou_16
The content looks good :smile: hope it goes ok for you :h:

thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest