The Student Room Group

Sixth form

I just got a b in my English language exam and to get into the sixth form I want to go to I need an a in English, does this mean both English exams or just one? (I am studying English lit now)
You need the A in language
Original post by hxfsxh

well has it changed i born july 1986 you did not need a in my day
Reply 3
Original post by erika foster
well has it changed i born july 1986 you did not need a in my day

Oh okay, thankyou!
Reply 4
Original post by hxfsxh

So they probably won't accept me?
Original post by Lau_99
Oh okay, thankyou!

sorry i think you mishaprehend me i said i was born in july 1986 i got my a levels in 2004 it was not a c not a a but that was when i did them for you i am not sure
Original post by Lau_99
So they probably won't accept me?

If that is their final requirement, then probably not, but it is surprising- most sixth-forms/ colleges require just a pass in English language.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
sorry i think you mishaprehend me i said i was born in july 1986 i got my a levels in 2004 it was not a c not a a but that was when i did them for you i am not sure

Oh sorry I did! I think it's because I want to take a level English lit, but I wasn't sure whether they consider English language more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lau_99
Oh sorry I did! I think it's because I want to take a level English lit, but I wasn't sure whether they consider English language more

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think it was just one in my day, i needed a c when i did them
Reply 9
Original post by hxfsxh
If that is their final requirement, then probably not, but it is surprising- most sixth-forms/ colleges require just a pass in English language.

I want to take a level lit that's probably why, but I wasn't sure whether English language was valued more even though I don't want to take it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
i think it was just one in my day, i needed a c when i did them

Thankyou!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending