The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Nursing march 2016 - nhs bursaries

Just got my approval for my bursary its £500 less than my current wages are im starting to panic that it wont be enough. Does anyone know how it works getting a part time job ? Do you think it will be too much with the studying and then placements? And are placements based Monday to Friday or can they be weekends as i was thinking about a weekend job. Sorry for babbling on.
Original post by Lmck123
Just got my approval for my bursary its £500 less than my current wages are im starting to panic that it wont be enough. Does anyone know how it works getting a part time job ? Do you think it will be too much with the studying and then placements? And are placements based Monday to Friday or can they be weekends as i was thinking about a weekend job. Sorry for babbling on.

Hello,
There is information on our Nursing webpage, it does say during the practice learning experiences, students will work over a seven-day period and will be expected to work a variety of shifts over a 24-hour period. This will include rotation to night shift (within agreed limits). For more information go to: http://www.chester.ac.uk/undergraduate/nursing

If you have any more questions our Health and Social Care Admissions team should be able to help. Email: [email protected]
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest