The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL Leeds university Dentistry 2016 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FarahN
Interview on 15th Feb in the morning :smile:

Ah! Same here! I'm finding it tricky to prep though ://
Reply 141
Same I don't know what to do. Can you be reincarnated to someone in the past or is that not possible?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here, I was thinking more along the lines of an animal or object since it says 'what' would you come back as...not sure if a person counts? Also does it have to relate to dentistry/qualities of a dentist?
Posted from TSR Mobile
But what object could you reincarnate as?

Do you think that they will mind if the presentation runs just over 3 minutes:colondollar:
How's everybody revising ethics for dentistry?
Original post by cilla_e
But what object could you reincarnate as?

Do you think that they will mind if the presentation runs just over 3 minutes:colondollar:

Apparently they time you for three minutes. And once three minutes are over they stop you so they can ask you questions for four minutes
Anyone else dreading this presentation in case it isn't what they were expecting aha
Hey guys!
This thread seems kind of lifeless haha
My answer and some advice to your questions on the presentation is that, make sure you answer the question as 'what' not 'who' , just to be certain you're not doing it wrong ; Also, remember to sound passionate even if you might not care about it and maybe link it to dentistry !

PS *waiting for more people to join this thread*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AlevelStudent27
Same here, I was thinking more along the lines of an animal or object since it says 'what' would you come back as...not sure if a person counts? Also does it have to relate to dentistry/qualities of a dentist?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I feel the same, I am really confused about what they mean... I was going to go for a person in the past, but now I am really unsure :s how are other people interpreting the question?
To be 100% sure you're doing it right I would avoid doing a person..you never know what they actually want though :smile:
Original post by ciupi97
To be 100% sure you're doing it right I would avoid doing a person..you never know what they actually want though :smile:

Yeah I googled it and you physically can't be reincarnated as a person that's already lived, you have to be something new if that makes sense
Original post by LucyTips
Yeah I googled it and you physically can't be reincarnated as a person that's already lived, you have to be something new if that makes sense

There you go :smile:
Reply 152
What date does the interviews start?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by umarr

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the 15th of February, monday, to friday.
When do you have yours?
Original post by LucyTips

Ah ok. So for example u can be reincarnated as the person that cures a disease?
Original post by rakib567

As long as that person hasn't already lived then yeah
Original post by umarr

Posted from TSR Mobile

From the 10th until the 19th, I have mine on the 12th :smile:
Original post by rakib567

The thing is, they say 'what' would you come back as, it seems like they mean an animal or object, not a person? Any thoughts? :s
What are y'all wearing to this? Seeing as it says "there is no requirement for a formal suit"??
Original post by TheNeonTrousers
What are y'all wearing to this? Seeing as it says "there is no requirement for a formal suit"??

A formal suit 😉

Quick Reply

Latest