The Student Room Group

Racial Equalities Chief trevor Philips - "Muslims are not like us"

I was pleasantly surprised by the top 2 comments on the article:

"Why is this comment only about Muslims? Chinese, Indian, Somalis, poles etc etc, virtually all stick to their own and don't integrate. And as a Brit having lived in two other countries, Zambia and China, guess what ! Brits don't integrate either when in a similar position!"

"Funny that we are being disrespectful by thinking that Muslims should integrate into a British way of life. When we, especially women, travel to a Muslim country we are being disrespectful by walking around in shorts and a vest top. It seems we are being disrespectful unless we are doing what Muslims want, wherever we may be."
That ****ing ghost Michael Townley
Original post by TheArtofProtest

"Why is this comment only about Muslims? Chinese, Indian, Somalis, poles etc etc, virtually all stick to their own and don't integrate. And as a Brit having lived in two other countries, Zambia and China, guess what ! Brits don't integrate either when in a similar position!"

"Funny that we are being disrespectful by thinking that Muslims should integrate into a British way of life. When we, especially women, travel to a Muslim country we are being disrespectful by walking around in shorts and a vest top. It seems we are being disrespectful unless we are doing what Muslims want, wherever we may be."

Why would you integrate when everything you need is already available for you in your own language? I actually can't even comprehend how dumb the person who decided this level of immigration was okay is.

How many Chinese speaking white brits born and bred in China with Chinese passports live in China?

How many 2nd and 3rd generation white British Chinese live in China ?

I am pretty sure the answer is NONE
Muslims will never integrate, some will integrate and lose their faith, others will be Muslim and never behave as Brits.

Lots of people agree with this, Trevor Phillips knows it's true and thinks society should just accept it, others think this will tear Britain apart.
Reply 6
His deputies Michael Townley and Franklin Clinton also gave similar statements.
Original post by EccentricDiamond
How many Chinese speaking white brits born and bred in China with Chinese passports live in China?

How many 2nd and 3rd generation white British Chinese live in China ?

I am pretty sure the answer is NONE

That's because you are getting your ethnicities and nationalities all muddled up.

"White British Chinese" - What the hell is that?

Furthermore, you seem rather ignorant of knowledge about British Imperial Rule in China, but especially Hong Kong.
That's because you are getting your ethnicities and nationalities all muddled up.

"White British Chinese" - What the hell is that?

Furthermore, you seem rather ignorant of knowledge about British Imperial Rule in China, but especially Hong Kong.

Chinese people of white British origin you know damn well what i mean
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Chinese people from white British origina you damn well know what I mean.

Original post by White Revolution
Black people aren't like White people either

Why can't we just be ourselves?

Yikes, watch out for this one ^
Original post by manbat-
His deputies Michael Townley and Franklin Clinton also gave similar statements.

Original post by ryathelionator
That ****ing ghost Michael Townley

[video="youtube;KWaLFMfmg0c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWaLFMfmg0c[/video]
go to 7.15 that when it gets good
Reply 12
Original post by jamesthehustler

go to 7.15 that when it gets good

mate i'm lvl 200 gtao and have platinum'd the game. i know this game inside out.
Original post by manbat-
mate i'm lvl 200 gtao and have platinum'd the game. i know this game inside out.

i have only golded it and was progressing that way until my xbox blew up on me
Reply 14
Honestly idk what people see when you tell them you're Muslim

jokes aside - that was a pretty stupid comment tbh...
Isn't it bigoted that many who support mass immigration also want these people to integrate and give up their beliefs and culture?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending