The Student Room Group

A question for the girls

Do you think that if a guy looks at you several times it's creepy? I don't mean completely staring, but looking over frequently for short periods of time
Not creepy at all, I find full on staring where they don't even blink very creepy :s-smilie:
Reply 2
No. We all have eyes and we all check each other out.
1 fr3qu3n7 l00k1n9 2 (h3(k 0u7 7h47 ph47 4$$
Original post by bassbabe
Not creepy at all, I find full on staring where they don't even blink very creepy :s-smilie:

Well duh, have you ever thought that they might not have eyelids?
Reply 5
no. sometimes it can be cute
When my crush does that, its the most beautiful thing ever.

To answer your question, looking several times isn't creepy but staring into one's soul really is creepy!!
No
Glances, no. Staring, yes. :biggrin:
once i sat in a train kinda tired from travelling and this girl thought it would be a good idea to change seats and sit directly in the line of my eye sight....

we ended up playing eye games it was kinda funny :lol:
Of course not.
No, a few glances isn't creepy but staring is. A soft smile while glancing over is nice too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Do you think that if a guy looks at you several times it's creepy? I don't mean completely staring, but looking over frequently for short periods of time

Who doesn't like the attention of a guy glancing at you. as long as its not creepy stares lol
Original post by kieran12321LFC

No, I think if someone is starring at me for a long amount of time without looking away or not blinking its weird or something.
Reply 14
Not really. If they were full on staring then yeah it would be creepy.
No, I'd feel flattered af

Creepy stares creep me out though
This is actually rlly useful information, thank you tsr

Quick Reply

Latest