The Student Room Group

Does Kylie Jenner have a nice body? Or is she too skinny?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justnicole18
well for me personally. I feel like I am too skinny. I'm 5'7" and 129 lbs and my measurements are 34-24-37. And the 37" is only because of my hips. My bust and butt are generally small which is why I askehd if you thought she was too skinny. As my body type is quite similar to hers.

Basically my question is - if you are 'too' skinny according to someone does that mean you CANT have a nice body? Since the question is too skinny OR nice body? She could be a little on the thin side, some people may call it 'too skinny' but she can still have a 'nice' body, as can you. :smile:
Reply 21
So her butt is fake? :bricks:
um I don't get where she has had work done lol. On her face sure her lips. But her body not at all. My measurements are 34-24-37 and I have a similar body to hers.

I well we have only been told that she has has work done to her lips.
But if you look at pics of her from 2 years ago her body has changed a lot, regardless of the fact that it is normal for slight change as we grow older
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Basically my question is - if you are 'too' skinny according to someone does that mean you CANT have a nice body? Since the question is too skinny OR nice body? She could be a little on the thin side, some people may call it 'too skinny' but she can still have a 'nice' body, as can you. :smile:

To me a nice body is curvy though like a butt like miracle watts with a bust like Abigail ratchford. Well that's the goal... I just feel too far from that.
Original post by Josb
So her butt is fake? :bricks:

if so that's sad because it's still pretty flat to me.
Original post by evalilyXOX
I well we have only been told that she has has work done to her lips.
But if you look at pics of her from 2 years ago her body has changed a lot, regardless of the fact that it is normal for slight change as we grow older

she's my age actually. She's 18. She's still technically in puberty for another year. Only thing that really seemed to change that I noticed was her hips. Mine have actually widened since I was 16 too. I think that's pretty typical. Outside of that her butt and bust are I think relatively the same size. She's a B cup but she wears push ups so I've heard
Original post by WoodyMKC
Not a fan of the accentuated hip/ass look. If you want a nice ass, do some heavy squats.

No way escaping hard work.

Blood, sweat and respect.

The first 2 you give and the last you earn. :u:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

I think she's just eccentuating her hips. I do that all the time.
Original post by evalilyXOX
yeah I agree, I think she looked better before she had work done

Work Done? You mean F x d???? Lol
Original post by cbreef
Work Done? You mean F x d???? Lol

what's that mean??
what's that mean??

You don't get it bro. Physics joke. Only physics people get it
what's that mean??

Do u even GCSE physics brah?

Yep, and I've bled in the gym multiple times :rofl: Had torn calluses, a nosebleed while leg-pressing and slashed my arm open on the corner of a dumbbell rack.
um I don't get where she has had work done lol. On her face sure her lips. But her body not at all. My measurements are 34-24-37 and I have a similar body to hers.

She's definitely had fat taken from her thighs and put into her bum.
She was hot AF until she got all those horrible lip injections etc.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Yep, and I've bled in the gym multiple times :rofl: Had torn calluses, a nosebleed while leg-pressing and slashed my arm open on the corner of a dumbbell rack.

:puke: I had the first one when deadlifting. How did you have a nosebleed while leg pressing? Was it relatively heavy? Do you just do single leg press one by one now or? Isn't the dumbbell rack corner in your gym covered by like a material or something i.e not like a metal sharp edge? (hard to describe)
:puke: I had the first one when deadlifting. How did you have a nosebleed while leg pressing? Was it relatively heavy? Do you just do single leg press one by one now or? Isn't the dumbbell rack corner in your gym covered by like a material or something i.e not like a metal sharp edge? (hard to describe)

Yeah it was a heavy set. I press with both legs, it's a plate loaded one so you can load several hundred kilos on them, tonnes of room for progression yet :biggrin: Nope not even covered, suppose I should have reported it but didn't bother me tbh.
A brazillian butt lift makes your butt big... Her butt is flat. Or rather small. It's only wide which actually exacerbates her butt looking flat imo. I was actually asking because I have a similar shape myself and have always felt like I'd be better thicker. But currently my metabolism is a little too fast it seems.

Well, she's defo had it artifically made 'wider' somehow. Honestly, if you're finding it difficult to change your body shape, you shouldn't worry, because it can be down to so many factors such as genetics, bone structure and metabolism (as you've said) amongst many more. As long as you're fit and healthy, that's what matters
Reply 38
Original post by alldayniqqa
:frown:

she looks like a 50 year old caked in makeup there :colonhash:
Nah man she should lose weight then she'd be prettier

Quick Reply

Latest