Thanks for that.

Can you give me some more rep please. :biggrin:

Never again :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by Blondie987
Never again :colonhash:

No please. :frown:

You need to help me get my gems. :colondollar:
How is it terrible? Isn't it, at its heart, a touching and gripping story of good triumphing over evil, of children finding their place in the world and of the power of love (and more, of course)? If anything, I'd say Harry Potter is a wonderful series that not only inspires imagination but also spreads the joy of reading.

In short, what you getting at, you terribly Slytherin! :biggrin:
Its one of the best I've ever watched/read!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
omgg harry potter is my childhood

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10

PRSOM
Original post by UWS
Hey hey hey

I agree.
Original post by stefano865
Potterhead.

yw
You can say whatever you like but J.K. Rowling is having the last laugh with her phenomenal success
Original post by greatguy11
There I said it

Never seen it. Never read it. meh
Considering it is the second biggest film franchise ever, I'd say you're opinion makes little impact :smile:
I was never able to get past the fourth book because I just didn't really like it. But its not terrible and its definitely not overrated
Original post by greatguy11
Thanks for that.

Can you give me some more rep please. :biggrin:

:naughty: you're on thin ice rap boy. Insulting Harry potter is the same as insulting me. You're inches away from being reported :rofl:
Original post by cherryred90s
Never seen it. Never read it. meh

I'm so jealous. Don't be meh and go on and dive in to the magical world. You won't regret it. At least read philosophers stone and see if you like it.

Also, read the books before watching the films. It's the best way to get the most 'magic' out of it and to imagine for yourself rather than being tainted by the films' representation
If we've grown up with the series then it's important to us.

Latest