The Student Room Group

Applying to Study Law 2016

Scroll to see replies

Offer for Law and Politics at Edinburgh just came in as well!
Original post by Michlammm
Congrats!! I got a notification from QMUL portal that they require additional information but it was a message saying that I'm put on hold.
When did you apply?

Hey, just read this and thought I'd mention that QMUL told me they required additional information (Im a gap year student, thus the additional informational required was in respect to how I plan to use my remaining months). They gave me an offer shortly afterwards :smile: Best of luck :smile:
Has anyone heard from Durham or UCL since the new year? I did my LNAT in mid December and it's taking ages now :erm:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Has anyone heard from Durham or UCL since the new year? I did my LNAT in mid December and it's taking ages now :erm:

Haven't heard from Durham either :frown:
Original post by Ruby17
Haven't heard from Durham either :frown:
Glad we're in the same boat, I applied in October so this is taking soo long and I'm just completely fed up of it now :redface:
Original post by fabruttledge
I'm waiting on Nottingham and Bristol and have offers from Liverpool, Kent and reading. It's so frustrating because I'm still waiting for the two I actually want.

Good luck!

Hi, will you be going to the Kent applicant day?
Original post by Gingerbread101

Did my LNAT start of November and these are the only two unis not to have gotten back to me yet. From experience and from observing friends applications, these two unis take a very long time on average to get back to people.
Original post by seeunexttuesday
Did my LNAT start of November and these are the only two unis not to have gotten back to me yet. From experience and from observing friends applications, these two unis take a very long time on average to get back to people.

I wish they'd hurry up, I'm basing everything on those decisions *nervous laugh* :tongue:
Original post by lilacunicorn
Hi, will you be going to the Kent applicant day?

Possibly as I'm considering putting it as my insurance choice, when is it?
Original post by SebastianCanuck
Back in mid-october

Oh same I applied around end October, still waiting though
Original post by Ruby17
Hey, just read this and thought I'd mention that QMUL told me they required additional information (Im a gap year student, thus the additional informational required was in respect to how I plan to use my remaining months). They gave me an offer shortly afterwards :smile: Best of luck :smile:

Thank you for the heads up :smile: QMUL told me that my application is put on hold. There are spaces for me to provide my response but I'm not sure if I have to. Where else did you apply? :smile:
Reply 1111
I've just got my LNAT result I got 22 and the average is 23.3, I also don't think I did great in the essay
So far I have a conditional from Newcastle and unconditional from Northumbria
Do I still have a chance of getting into Nottingham?
(My AS results are not that great AABB) but I dropped English B and I am re-sitting a maths modual to get that upto an A
My predicted grades are A*AA
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by L2311
I've just got my LNAT result I git 22 and the average is 23.3, I also don't think I did great at the essay
So far I have a conditional from Newcastle and unconditional from Northumbria
Do I still have a chance of getting into Nottingham?
(My AS results are not that great AABB) but I dropped English B and I am re-sitting a maths modual to get that upto an A
My predicted grades are A*AA

I got 22 in the LNAT too! Waiting to hear from Nottingham and Bristol, bit annoyed I got below average I swear the average wasn't that high before! My AS grades are worse than yours I think you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got my LNAT result and I got a 21 and the avg is 23.3. I am not sure about my essay but by predicteds in IB are 41/45 and I have applied to Kings, Nottingham and Durham. Do I have any chances in getting and offer from any of these unis. Pls tell me, i am really scraed and just feel like crying
Original post by YBHARDWAJ
I've got my LNAT result and I got a 21 and the avg is 23.3. I am not sure about my essay but by predicteds in IB are 41/45 and I have applied to Kings, Nottingham and Durham. Do I have any chances in getting and offer from any of these unis. Pls tell me, i am really scraed and just feel like crying

*scared
Got a 26 on the LNAT! Applied to Kings, Bristol and Durham, have offers from Edinburgh and QMUL
Just to make you all feel better about yourselves.. My LNAT score is 15 and I haven't stopped laughing, my future has gone down the drain looool
Original post by Velvetgh0st
I got 22 in the LNAT too! Waiting to hear from Nottingham and Bristol, bit annoyed I got below average I swear the average wasn't that high before! My AS grades are worse than yours I think you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the average is ridiculously high this year it seems
Original post by YBHARDWAJ
*scared

Yeah I am the same - I got 21 and have applied to Durham. Don't think i've got a chance now! :frown:
Original post by fabruttledge
Just to make you all feel better about yourselves.. My LNAT score is 15 and I haven't stopped laughing, my future has gone down the drain looool

same here....best of luck to u and me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending