The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qeraldd
My LNAT results just came in! Took the test in mid-Dec..

what does ur surname begin with? I think it's sent out by surname...
I took the LNAT on 20 Jan and got the results too. Pretty weird because I thought that if I take after 15 Jan, I will only get it in June?? Wasn't expecting the email at all!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ariadnelee33
oh really? what does ur surname start with? mine is K

Ah mine is S!
What is your LNAT score?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my LNAT score 30 minutes ago and my surname starts with M, it must be random

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I got mine and I scored 29! So happy! Anyone else recieved theirs? I got rejected from Oxford but have got offers from Nottingham lse Warwick and kcl
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
Hey I got mine and I scored 29! So happy! Anyone else recieved theirs? I got rejected from Oxford but have got offers from Nottingham lse Warwick and kcl

when did u hear from kcl? when did u take the lnat? thanks :smile:
I scored 22 and got an offer from durham. Do you think I have a chance at UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Brometheus
Got my LNAT result... anyone else ?

just got mine as well!
Original post by ariadnelee33
what does ur surname begin with? I think it's sent out by surname...

My surname starts with T. I got a score of 26, was rejected from Bristol. Still waiting on Notts, Birmingham and Durham.
scored 23 and now feeling worried about king's...can anyone tell me if i have a chance?
LNAT felt like it went completely down the drain so 23 isn't too bad for what i thought when i left the room..
Original post by galatasaray1905
just got mine as well!

I got 24... which is kind of low but I have gotten an offer from Bristol. Would KCL take with a 24?
Original post by qeraldd
My surname starts with T. I got a score of 26, was rejected from Bristol. Still waiting on Notts, Birmingham and Durham.

Did they tell you the reason for rejection? Well done, 26 is a great score!
Just got mine!! My surname begins with S so it's just random haha - got 27/42!! So proud!!
Original post by dfradkin
scored 23 and now feeling worried about king's...can anyone tell me if i have a chance?
LNAT felt like it went completely down the drain so 23 isn't too bad for what i thought when i left the room..

I got 22 and waiting on Kings, Notts and Bristol, really not very hopeful now!
Original post by kirblaw3
Did they tell you the reason for rejection? Well done, 26 is a great score!

Nope, there wasn't a reason for rejection. Will they tell me the reason for rejection if i'd email them directly to enquire?
Does anyone know what score (appx) out of 42 kcl gives offers to?
Got 27!! And I think my essay went well too, v v pleased! It seems like a lot of people did well, considering previous years I heard of people getting like 18s, etc. Well done everyone!!
Original post by qeraldd
Nope, there wasn't a reason for rejection. Will they tell me the reason for rejection if i'd email them directly to enquire?

Yes they should do!
Original post by galatasaray1905
Does anyone know what score (appx) out of 42 kcl gives offers to?

I got KCL with a score of 27!

Latest

Trending

Trending