The Student Room Group

What degree are you all aspiring to pursue for undergrad? :)

I am currently aspiring to study Economics with Finance at NYU or BU (USA) for my undergraduate degree. I want to get into commercial or investment (if lucky) banking. I want to try for CFA and an MBA as well further into my life :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adityac3688
I am currently aspiring to study Economics with Finance at NYU or BU (USA) for my undergraduate degree. I want to get into commercial or investment (if lucky) banking. I want to try for CFA and an MBA as well further into my life :smile:

I'm hoping to study Medicinal and Biological Chemistry with aim to pursue a graduate medicine degree :smile:

You must be wealthy to be able to afford to study in the USA
Reply 2
And you must be incredibly smart xD

I currently live in Hong Kong, other than HKU I do not have any other options than to leave HK :P I study in an international school in which most of the students tend to go to USA or UK. UK is as expensive as the USA so it sadly doesnt make a difference to an international student :/
Original post by adityac3688
And you must be incredibly smart xD

I currently live in Hong Kong, other than HKU I do not have any other options than to leave HK :P I study in an international school in which most of the students tend to go to USA or UK. UK is as expensive as the USA so it sadly doesnt make a difference to an international student :/

How come you don't study in a Chinese university? Is the quality of teaching not all that great?
Reply 4
I understand Hong Kong is a financial hub and therefore competition is really tough here for business subjects in the 2nd best university of Asia. I will surely give the Hong Kong universities a shot but I want to leave Asia for once and check out a different continent for once :tongue:
Politics and Sociology. :awesome:
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science with either Maths, Electronics or AI
I am studying Linguistics :smile:
English and Creative Writing/Linguistics with French
MSci Physics/MSci Theoretical Physics. :work: = :albertein: = :woohoo:
Law
Pharmacy :ahee:
Or pharmacology :excited:
Reply 13
Cheeeeeeemmmmmmiiiiissssttttrrrryyyyy
BA in Biochemistry (or maybe Chemistry) at Cambridge or a BSc in Biochem elsewhere if I don't meet my offer :yep:
Forensic Computing and Security :bl:
Original post by Guls
Cheeeeeeemmmmmmiiiiissssttttrrrryyyyy

is boring!!!
Jkjk :lol:
business management then hope to do my masters in the same subject :smile:
NYU is great. Have you been accepted?
Reply 19
Original post by Darshan98
is boring!!!
Jkjk :lol:

omg Why? chemistry is love, chemistry is life (legit)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending