The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know the average for Nottingham as I emailed them months ago and they never did reply
Got 29/42
Rejected by UCL and still waiting for KCL and Durham
So do university's just disregard the essays completely?
What a waste of time. Find it so petty of them to have a cut off score point if they're not even going to consider the other section of the LNAT.
Guys i just received my lnat result. Got 21 and th average was 23.3. Should i be expecting a rejection from Nottingham?
I have an offer from Bristol though
Original post by phoebeonso
Hi guys I am an international applicant from Hong Kong
I just submitted my UCAS today and am applying to LSE, UCL, KCL and Durham for Law
Any ideas about when I would receive any offer or rejection?
Thanks!
Ps: I have sat the LNAT (:

Anytime between now and May really it's hard to say as you are international
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
Anytime between now and May really it's hard to say as you are international

Wait I'm a bit confused. Wasn't the deadline for KCL, UCL and LSE 15 Jan? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bijoux1801
Guys i just received my lnat result. Got 21 and th average was 23.3. Should i be expecting a rejection from Nottingham?
I have an offer from Bristol though

A friend of mine got an offer from Nottingham when he was predicted AAA as opposed to their standard offer of A*AA and their LNAT score was 25... honestly not sure why he got an offer but all things considered it depends on your grades now☺️
Original post by Jasmine Lim
Wait I'm a bit confused. Wasn't the deadline for KCL, UCL and LSE 15 Jan? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps it's different for international applicants? I'm not really sure
Original post by dfradkin
no idea maybe competition is higher, I'm overseas status and now pissed off with 23..

same here.... what grades were you predicted?

well i am thinking about e-mailing Bristol (which i received an offer from) what is the score they consider good, what particularly they liked about my app... is that wise?
Original post by Brometheus
Got my LNAT result... anyone else ?

Yes I got mine 20 mins ago!!
Perhaps it's different for international applicants? I'm not really sure

The thing is I am an international student too and UCL, KCL and LSE rejected me saying I was late (my agent approved my application after the 15 Jan deadline lol).

I hope this doesn't happen to her/him though?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The thing is I am an international student too and UCL, KCL and LSE rejected me saying I was late (my agent approved my application after the 15 Jan deadline lol).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure it's not different from international applicants...I'm international as well
I'm an international applicant with a 93% average and a 26 on the LNAT. I applied to UCL (got a rejection this morning), Kings, SOAS, and Edinburgh. what are my chances for kings??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Halo actually there is a technical mistake
I sent that message ages ago (I actually submitted my application on Dec 1) but there has been something wrong with my TSR account so they just suddenly sent the message again
I got rejected by UCL yesterday as a matter of fact haha
Reply 1774
Original post by Abhishek Dhawan
I applied 5th Nov and it's my first choice!! Still waiting

I just got rejected from UCL so kings and Durham have become first choices! I applied on nov 9. Do you think kings and Durham place a lot of importance on the lnat essay? Because UCL denied me because of that. My lnat score was relatively okay, 27. Where else did you apply to?
Reply 1775
Original post by elizacanada
I'm an international applicant with a 93% average and a 26 on the LNAT. I applied to UCL (got a rejection this morning), Kings, SOAS, and Edinburgh. what are my chances for kings??

Hey! Fellow UCL reject here. What was their reason for rejecting you? Mine was the lnat essay (my score was 27). I'm also scared about my chances at kings now..
A friend of mine got an offer from Nottingham when he was predicted AAA as opposed to their standard offer of A*AA and their LNAT score was 25... honestly not sure why he got an offer but all things considered it depends on your grades now☺️

Yeah im finding it really weird. Im really wondering what a good lnat score is.
Just found out my LNAT score, 25! Absolutely completely useless for me because I've got an offer to York firmed up but yanno nice to know :smile:!
Original post by galatasaray1905
same here.... what grades were you predicted?

well i am thinking about e-mailing Bristol (which i received an offer from) what is the score they consider good, what particularly they liked about my app... is that wise?

imo no point
i was predicted A*A*A*A
Original post by sop10
Hey! Fellow UCL reject here. What was their reason for rejecting you? Mine was the lnat essay (my score was 27). I'm also scared about my chances at kings now..

I got rejected by UCL as well and the reason is also the LNAT essay part!

Latest

Trending

Trending