The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phoebeonso
Halo actually there is a technical mistake
I sent that message ages ago (I actually submitted my application on Dec 1) but there has been something wrong with my TSR account so they just suddenly sent the message again
I got rejected by UCL yesterday as a matter of fact haha

Ok great! I was so worried for you because that would mean instant rejection if you submitted today!

I'm sorry to hear about UCL! I hope you get into your other choices :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Solrac777
Applied 14th October. 4A's at as, A* AA predicted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats unusual, i already got my bristol offer with just AABC at AS
Reply 1782
Original post by fabruttledge
So do university's just disregard the essays completely?
What a waste of time. Find it so petty of them to have a cut off score point if they're not even going to consider the other section of the LNAT.

They definitely do not just disregard the essays. I got rejected from UCL because of my essay. I believe they look at both sections.
Original post by Poppycharlotte
They said the average for this year was 23.3 and I got 23, I applied back in October so should I expect rejections from UCL and Nottingham??

I got 23 as well and I haven't been rejected from UCL yet, but I've seen lots of people on here rejected a while ago with scores of 27+ so I'm not sure why I haven't heard/been rejected yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1784
I got rejected by UCL as well and the reason is also the LNAT essay part!

It was well-founded.. I'd written only slightly over 300 words. Where else did you apply to?
im so scared because my LNAT score is 26 and i dont know if im gonna get into kings or not. The score gives me hope, but at the same time, i know im around the borderline...
Original post by sop10
It was well-founded.. I'd written only slightly over 300 words. Where else did you apply to?

KCL LSE and Durham! How about you?
Reply 1787
KCL LSE and Durham! How about you?

KCL, DURHAM, Nottingham, and QMUL. I've got offers from the last two. Have you heard back from any? :/
Original post by sop10
KCL, DURHAM, Nottingham, and QMUL. I've got offers from the last two. Have you heard back from any? :/

Not a thing except rejection from UCL :s-smilie:
But it is probably because I am an international applicant from Hong Kong and I submitted my application rather late (Dec 1)

Congrats to you though!
Original post by dfradkin
imo no point
i was predicted A*A*A*A

I also want to email them and ask about my application. I got 21 on the lnat which is below average
Original post by dfradkin
thats unusual, i already got my bristol offer with just AABC at AS

Yeah, not sure how they process their applications but I'm guessing I'll have a response soon enough since the deadline's past.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alexandra48
I got 23 as well and I haven't been rejected from UCL yet, but I've seen lots of people on here rejected a while ago with scores of 27+ so I'm not sure why I haven't heard/been rejected yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same tbh, when did you apply/what were your AS?
They said the average for this year was 23.3 and I got 23, I applied back in October so should I expect rejections from UCL and Nottingham??

What's your predicted?
Original post by Maddiemarques
What's your predicted?

A*A*A* :smile:
Still waiting on Bristol and Nottingham, applied October and did LNAT in November with my score being 22, should I be hopeful?
Reply 1795
Not a thing except rejection from UCL :s-smilie:
But it is probably because I am an international applicant from Hong Kong and I submitted my application rather late (Dec 1)

Congrats to you though!

I'm an international applicant also! From Cambodia. Well there's no need to worry. I applied even earlier: nov 9. Where are your igcses and predicted grades?
Original post by Velvetgh0st
Still waiting on Bristol and Nottingham, applied October and did LNAT in November with my score being 22, should I be hopeful?

I'm in the same position with my LNAT score being significantly lower than yours. I'd say you have more hope than I do lol
Original post by fabruttledge
I'm in the same position with my LNAT score being significantly lower than yours. I'd say you have more hope than I do lol

Aw no hope we both get offers! My AS grades are only ABCC though and my school never told us what our predicted grades were so very unsure!
Same tbh, when did you apply/what were your AS?

I applied early December and I'm from Scotland so we do Highers then Advanced Highers, I got AAAAB for higher which is the AS equivalent I think. What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1799
Original post by Velvetgh0st

waiting on Nottingham too with the same LNAT score!! hope it works out for you 💪🏽🎉

Latest

Trending

Trending