The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
So....When do they usually release the results?

Early February. Still a while to go buddy.
Hey guys,
I realise this is probably a silly question, but like npstudent said, there's still a while to go before we get results...
Is there anything stopping us from just calling up a university and asking them for our LNAT result? Would it change anything if we had a conditional or unconditional offer from them?

Cheers
Original post by applying2skool
Hey guys,
I realise this is probably a silly question, but like npstudent said, there's still a while to go before we get results...
Is there anything stopping us from just calling up a university and asking them for our LNAT result? Would it change anything if we had a conditional or unconditional offer from them?

Cheers

You can give it a go, if you do post back with the outcome. I would wait until they've offered you a place though.
Hey! Just wondering what were your results for IB and where did you end up going?

I'm an IB student applying for the 2016 intake, but not in LSE haha.
Original post by Lh22
Yeah, pretty much. My score was 32 last year and I just did the practice tests online.

Whoa 32 is really high! I'm due to take my LNAT soon, any tips?
Thank you!
I got 26/42 in my LNAT I'm predicted A*AA do you think my score is high enough to stand a good chance for kings college and ucl ? Really worried !
I received LNAT email.

I scored 30/42.

I've got nothing but rejections from UCL (LNAT essay) and Oxford (post-inteviews).

:frown:
Idk if this is the right thread for 2016 entry but I got 31/42 :smile: and offers from all 5 unis including Oxford, Durham and Bristol for LNAT
Original post by Pythian
I received LNAT email.

I scored 30/42.

I've got nothing but rejections from UCL (LNAT essay) and Oxford (post-inteviews).

Hi
How are things? My son scored 31. Also rejected by UCL. 30 is a really high score. Well done to you.
Original post by Cholesta
Hi
How are things? My son scored 31. Also rejected by UCL. 30 is a really high score. Well done to you.

Heya. Just emailed you on the other thread.

Is it really high? it's 70% ... I'm interested in what other applicants got..
Original post by LoveToArgue
Idk if this is the right thread for 2016 entry but I got 31/42 :smile: and offers from all 5 unis including Oxford, Durham and Bristol for LNAT

Which college? :smile:
Original post by Pythian
Which college? :smile:

Univ :smile:
Holy crap... I did the LNAT for fun again and got 38/42...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
Holy crap... I did the LNAT for fun again and got 38/42...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Stefan
My son got 31. So pleased but strange UCL rejected him.
Original post by Pythian
I received LNAT email.

I scored 30/42.

Did you apply to other Lnat universities like KCL?
Hi Stefan
My son got 31. So pleased but strange UCL rejected him.

Ah, sorry to hear that :/

Did they specify the reason?
Ah, sorry to hear that :/

Did they specify the reason?

Lnat!! Still waiting for LSE but coming to Bristol's offer holders day.
Lnat!! Still waiting for LSE but coming to Bristol's offer holders day.

Meh, may have been the essay...?

And LSE are definitely taking their time...
Meh, may have been the essay...?

And LSE are definitely taking their time...

I know but if he gets LSE it will have been worth it. Bristol's law school looks amazing.
I know but if he gets LSE it will have been worth it. Bristol's law school looks amazing.

Yeah, definitely!

I absolutely love it :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending